Slip'kik buff bugged

You can’t get it.

It won’t let you get it.

As in the mob isn’t casting the buff

You are level 13.

Troll post repeating a post from PTR.

Punching lower than normal today Purgewho.

1 Like

Just had this same experience on my 60 priest. Others have reported this as well earlier on the forums. Slip Kik talked to me but I received no buff. I tried multiple times. Moldar’s Moxie worked normally.

I cleared a DMT for buffs on my hunter earlier today and here’s what I + people from my server have found out. DMT is normal except for the fact Slip’kik will stop buffing people approximately 15 buffs after he has been frozen. Only way to fix it is to reset the instance. Hunters on my realm say that if you do not freeze him he does not bug out and continues giving buffs. Fengus and Mol’dar do not have this issue.

I was one of the first 5 in the instance, the hunter was still clearing reavers at the end. This was on Westfall. Slip was frozen per normal.

DId anyone have a chronoboon displacer buff up? Hunter on my server says it is working until someone with a boon on them talks to him.

Yeah word is if you trap him he bugs out. Currently the work around is to just not trap him.

Oh I forgot to mention it happened around 1100 PST as well not sure if something was pushed then, but that seems to be when a lot of hunters started having issues with Slip.

I don’t know if anyone else had their active, I can only say that mine wasn’t active yet because I was still trying to get my buffs.

Blizzard?🤷🤷🤷

Confirmed, just did 3 normal DMT clears. Trapping slip seems to cause him to no longer produce his buff. If you let him walk around, he still buffs people.