Slime cat vs Frostbrood Proto-Drake

Tree Mount Superiority!

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I use Slimecat for running around in circles in Oribos and the Protodrake for flying around until DF hits.

lets see flying mount or weird ground mountā€¦ think the flying one wins

Considering, ones been retired for years, ones near dead, and the other has been dead and thus unable to do wooing of said strumpet. Iā€™m not surprised it does. Youā€™re not a Eunich are you?

Hogrus.

:pig:

1 Like

Cat clips too much on itself.
Not a massive fan of the drake either, though. Itā€™s better than the cat, but the textures of the legs feel less like decayed flesh and more like wood.

yass, agreed :100:

sometimes itā€™s the memory/adventure that really make items special.

1 Like

Proto-drake cuz I like proto-drakes

Cat doesnā€™t fly. Cat loses.

Frostbrood Proto-Drake

Which I will never have because it isnā€™t worth all the time it would take me to download classic, try to login to classic, do it, then have to uninstall that garbage.

Takes like 40 seconds to download if you share data with retail.

40 seconds with how fast internet? Mine is trash and slow. Rural area, I remember I had to spend 15 hours redownloading WoW when I got a new PC

300mb/s is mine.
Itā€™s like 8gigs if you donā€™t share data, but only a few megabytes if you share.

Frostbrood, zero diff

Zombie dragon.

Look at that massive head and its tiny arms :dracthyr_heart:

Frostbrood looks better than slime saber cat.

Not with my internet :laughing:
I have to let it run at night lol
Iā€™ll still do it 'causeā€¦ why not I guess, if the quests piss me off than Iā€™ll just delete wotlk.

When i go to DL it it asks me where i want it installed. So what folder do i install it in so as to share data?

I think the same folder you keep retail in. But itā€™s been a long time since I set mine up to share, so I donā€™t exactly remember how I did it.

1 Like

Git it, thanks.