"Slaves to Saronite" daily MASSIVE BUG

yah i thought i was going crazy to or maybe a bugged add on or a mailbox thing but i remembered seeing ym gold after iw as done mining and not seeing at during my dailies lol

1 Like

And here am I, having stopped doing dailies 7 days ago. This one was in my route lol… goodluck everybody that is a cruel bug :neutral_face:

How you lose 200k gold?? you would have to talk to 400 slaves

1 Like

I know I can hardly believe it either

1 Like

same here, I had the bug with that quest too, and lost about 92000gold

1 Like

THis yes!!! it stopped and bugged exactly at 6/10 slavs for me as well!!! I am out 35k gold this is insane!

1 Like

IF your just going to troll please leave this is a very real and awful bug that is taking thousands of peoples hard earned gold… it took me MONTHS of grinding an doing dailys to save up 38k gold… lost 34.5k from this bug!

2 Likes

I’m not sure it was set at 500g per slave. i didn’t talk to 200+ slaves yet I lost over 106k.

1 Like

So I have gotten my 1st response and I am peeved. The didnt even look up the right character I lost the gold on and said blah blah blah youve never had that much gold on this toon. And I said yea because I wasnt playing that toon it was on XXXX toon. heres wut was said…

------Thanks for reaching out to me, I hope your day is going well so far! My name is Game Master Servotas and I’m here to help investigate why gold is missing from your character.

I’ve read your ticket and I see from the screenshot that gold is missing on your Death Knight, Infested. I investigated this further and I have confirmed that our development team was investigating an issue where this quest removed gold. Though, I could not confirm if that is what happened with your character’s gold.

I searched our records as far back as I could, and I could not find any time in which your character had more than 1,291 gold. It’s likely that our records no longer go back far enough to verify what happened. Without being able to verify this, we aren’t able to recover the gold.

I’m adding your information to the reports that we have about this. If you have any additional information, please report it as a bug: https://battle.net/support/article/15043

I know that this isn’t what you were hoping for, but I appreciate you for reaching out to us about this. If there’s anything else that we can help look into, please let us know. Have a great day.------

I lost the gold on microbes not infested!!!

1 Like

The ticket just told me, “Any compensation should be given by development when the investigation is concluded, Customer support does not provide compensation for this as of yet.” It would be nice if they posted some process we could go through in order for us to get our gold back.

1 Like

Same thing with my shaman, down 5k gold. blizzard better fix this soon.

Hey at least you’re not alone! I’m embarrassed I didn’t realize what was going on sooner, but grateful to know I wasn’t imagining things lol. I hadn’t made any trades or mailed anything, and TSM showed my largest transaction in the past week was 140g on the AH so I was completely baffled. At least we know now. Fingers crossed they find a way to make things whole. Cheers

1 Like

I uh lost max cash… Can send the gold to my mailbox ty.

Press x to doubt.

Blizzard CS doesn’t have db access.

I’ve asked before in retail. I wanted a very specific stuck item delete. legendaries can’t be sold or deleted. they exist eternally. and this one was bugging a quest out.

I’ve asked and gotten that done in other games like eve in under an hour lol.

their cs only made it longer as they asked twice “are you sure. we will not roll this back”.

2 times yes…this item for reasons will not delete itself. run that t-sql voodoo magic.

you would be dealing with the sql dba’s here. not the game devs. this uh, I lost money may not fly. If separated duties…the sql guru’s are not the devs. The sql admins are probably better folk. Slight IT bias there.

Where I work I once ran the sql servers. My stuff was good. had to be…it be the devs who messed crap up. and log replay time off backups. So my stuff had to be good to cover for them.

yeah, many sql admins like their devs who mess up our crap. you want to limit remove their access sometimes. but you can’t.

Hopefully we get a Blue response soon. 10k+ views in this forum, a wowhead post and my reddit post has over 85k views,

1 Like

Its because the devs will run the logs and see who lost gold and refund them all in bulk if CS also refunded you then you would double your gold.

CS teams arent usually allowed to refund in cases like this where a large number of people are affected as it will interfere with the later development team refund.

2 Likes

Anyone have any updates yet…?? Will they have to go ticket by ticket where we have to rely on the GMs thoroughness to investigate it care enough to move it to the right dept or will they be able to see for themselves through some sort of “logs” who got effected by it an reimburse. I am so terrified that I won’t be reimbursed my GM didn’t even look into the correct toon on my 1st initial ticket so I am now awaiting a response once again from the original and a new ticket due to the confusion.

1 Like

So what happens if you move all your gold and then do the daily afterward, does that put you in debt with them?

Depends if the game codes for negative money balance.

some games actually do that. Eve this how you spot a busted RMT player.

they ban. take all money. and the even give them a negative balance. RMT’d for 500 mil…well the balance is now -500 mil.

if one pleads to get account unbanned, they work off the -500 mil debt

it works because trianing in that game is slooooooow. If you want 5 years of skill trains on a new alt. its gonna be…about 5 years again lol.

Saw this with a person trying to join once. learned his lesson, solid player jsut trying to move on from a mistake.