SL Survival and PvE

So for what its worth ive been doing some testing in atleast random heroic dungeons. Having a hard time even finding people who even talk in Beta atm to test in mythic+. But testing all the leggos that seem worth a damn and the wildfire cluster leggo pumps!!

Bombs have no AoE cap and neither do the wildfire clusters. each bomb drops 3. ive seen all 3 cluster bombs crit for 1200. In a group of like 8 maybe 10 or so pulled, ive had burst between 2 bombs chakrams and death chakrams up to 21k dps. This is without flask or food or really any buff that could i could benefit from.

i think this leggo might be the way going foward, decent dps for single and aoe. good for pve and pvp. obviously MM is pretty much top teir atm but for anyone wanting to play Surv i defiantly think this damage as of right now can hold its own.

2 Likes

The go to was the tar trap, it got nerfed now its cluster. If you want to talk with more experienced hunter players in general try to the hunter discord. They have a channel for every spec that hunter has and there are high end players in each spec.

To be fair, the nerf to the tar trap one was expected.

Ya, this post was kinda like a just a positive outlook post for survival. I know survival already pumps live and come shadowlands in pvp. Was more worried for pve. And just from the testing that i have got to mess around with, actually pretty hyped.

Played with a few different bm hunters and they couldn’t even come close to some of the aoe numbers I was pulling. So ya, nothing crazy or anything but I think for those of us who really enjoy survival, in a new world with aoe caps, will be fine

I don’t know if i am in the minority here but I was hella happy when I saw it get nerfed to oblivion.

I find it very annoying when utility (even utility we don’t use that often) gets turned into a DPS cd. Also, the extra GCDS needed to set it up and both abilities being ground targeted.

Ew.

I am happy that leggo is no longer BiS.

1 Like