Sl shaman changes

It seems every class has had alterations to their initial SL changes… Except for shamans. Are we going to have a big sweeping change made then not touched again for two expansions? Also for enhance give us a real slow not the SIX second slow where all other melee slows last for a minimum of 8 or just remove the damage and CD of frostshock for enhancement.

ive mained alot of different classes throughout the year, besides legion shaman (glass cannon was aight) during that couple patches its been nothing but disappointment. This is my favorite class, i waited 2 years for improvements i dont want enhance to be garbage for another expac this is exhausting

1 Like

As usual i’m hopeful but won’t hold my breath. Any QoL changes would be welcomed like our stun totem being faster than 3 sec and having a better defensive toolkit. Sadly i’m not seeing any of those addressed currently.

I hardly played this expac but was Ele pretty good? It looks like enhance sucked based on what I read here. Does anybody know if Ele will be as good as it was in MOP or Cata for SL. I’ve never been a high end pvp’er but I loved how bad you could wreck a group with chain lightning. Stand off to the side and start casting it. Also the tremor totem was awesome.

I think ele will always have a place just from the sheer strength of grounding totem and purging. I know ele has OP in season 1 due to earth shock stuns that didn’t DR, and in season 3 due to grounding being able to catch maledicts (a healing absorb trinket). I think they have fallen out a bit since they are weak to RMX which is everywhere right now
In shadowlands, Ele is getting more healing (chain heal, and healing totem baseline), a sick new burst talent (echoing shock), and spirit walkers grace which is super nice, so I think they will be strong. The only reservation I have is that fulmination does not apply as well to the arena as maelstrom did since you need to cast to get fulmination (unlike getting maelstrom from instant casts)