[SL] October Dev Update

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/shadowlands-development-update-october/666214

1 Like

Good! People should be able to play the same trees with different specs, the 1 week lockout was too restrictive

1 Like

I still don’t understand why Conduits do not change from a spec to spec basis. It makes no sense.

Wish hopefully next build we see at least a statement regarding the PvE trinkets as well.

3 Likes

I welcome their proposed change but I agree that conduit slot should change with spec just as Essences and Azerite did.

2 Likes

It is kind of weird that it doesn’t individually save each spec. Right now the only way to combat that is to use the 2-3 different trees for different specs.

But if you prefer a specific line of progression for multiple specs you are out of luck. I wish they would just separate them.

4 Likes

This stuck out the most for me. Mandatory weekly visits to the maw required now, along with visiting torghast weekly for the next 2 years as well.

Pve peasants always ruining things.

The Maw will be our socket grind. I saw it somewhere that Ve’nari will offer the ability to socket our gear (only 5 pieces can be socketed iirc) in exchange for the Currency.

Just another thing to add to the list :smiley:

This is probably going to be the home of CTA Events as well.

God I hope that isn’t true. The only
thing more annoying then having to deal with no flying with a new expansion is… no mount zones.

I guess it pays to be a sham/druid with travel forms :cry:

Sadly it is friend.

But there is a mount we will be able to get that is usable in the Maw, not sure where we get it from though

Next level troll would be to make it “blizz store” exclusive! Hahaha

4 Likes

Understatement of the year, sometimes it seems like nobody at Blizzard uses a damn damage meter.

Please don’t give those greedy f’s any ideas :weary::weary::weary:

I knew they weren’t actually using this delay to add more content.

SL as it is now is how we will get it, except there will be more mobs and art assets in the daily zone.

Where’s the enhance buff?

Did they hire a pvp employee yet to fix what is broken after SL starts?

More systems… just stop Blizzard… just stop. You are refusing to fix a problem you created.

Players that don’t wan’t to swap all the time won’t. If they are the type of player that doesn’t want to swap, and they play with people who want to force them to swap. They need to play with different people. There are SO MANY guilds out there that don’t care.

As for the pug argument, I’m sorry, but if you do ANYTHING with a random person, gaming or not, you do not get to vet them for quality or personality as much as a premade group. You do not get to decide the quality and personality of people you do not know. Please stop designing a game for people that don’t participate in the community. The quality of the game overall will suffer.

1 Like