SL Enh Changes

Hey guys, I haven’t played Enh for awhile, but I plan on Enh becoming my main in SL. Are there good changes coming to Enh in shadowlands that we know of?

depends on who you ask, just check out videos on youtube of streamers giving it a shot, or hop in the shaman discord, in which the ppl who write the guides go over these changes and everything else in the Shadow Lands channel. (yes, a few of them have alpha access and are testing and giving feedback).

I have only played Enhance since wod, but I can tell you that shadowlands looks to be the best iteration of enhancement by far.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-shaman-class-changes/490695

I’d check this out for the latest feedback. Most of the focus seems to be on enhancement.

SL is taking us back to almost mop version giving a few tweaks and the face we will not have earth shock.

Looks to be a huge improvement over BFA and legion iterations for most people.

As someone who has started every single expansion with enhancement, I would suggest against it. Even if they start out strong, and fun, it will be removed. I would suggest maybe consider two characters at first, just in case enh is too much fun, lol.