Sl beta things to test

Hello my fellow rogues,

I wanted to start a thread for any ideas for a beta tester to actually test. I hope I get in, but I know many (including myself) may not get in.

What are some things you want to see tested in SL by a beta tester?
Please post your ideas here and be professional. Looking for real ideas, not trolling if possible.

Obviously once tuning id done,
I’d really like to see the vampire boys covenant ability in action. In theory it sounds like it could be a cool addition to sub, but is it affected by SD? Does it apply FW? ect

1 Like

Since its beta that means classes are finalized, let me know how the quest lines are.

1 Like

There are several talents yet to even be revealed. In the latest livesteam they stated the beta would have a lot of changes still for classes ect.
Though I can understand your skepticism, I am still going to have faith. SL from what has been revealed so far is a huge improvement from BFA.

2 Likes

I would love to enjoy SL, but it’s not looking too hot.

Ill go into detail if you want to know why I think that.

4 Likes

That’s not saying much considering how low the bar is.

2 Likes

I really want to see the new Pick Pocket interaction with Crimson Vial. I’m also curious if any of the covenant abilities are usable without breaking stealth.

2 Likes

All of them break stealth.

Dang. Was really hoping to teleport in stealth or craft a shield lol

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT STUFF. Hmm… well if you have subterfuge you used to be able to mass rez in stealth, you can mount in stealth, and hearth in stealth. I can see the cast being stealthed, but once it goes off then you will break. Maybe I am wrong though, I don’t have beta. (yet :wink: )

I also am curious on this. Having teleport saps for arena would be great without using shadowstep.

Only if Slaughter was fun :frowning:

The bar may be low but that doesn’t mean Shadowlands isn’t going to be good on it’s own, not compared to BFA. I’ve played enough of the Alpha to be convinced I’ll like the game, I’m concerned about Covenants being intrusive to raiding though. I don’t know how they intend to balance them to where players aren’t inclined to regrind for a new BiS.

Torghast a fun new addition to the game and the dungeon design should make Mythic+ interesting. Visually the zones and dungeons are some of the best we’ve ever had so I’m hoping that translates into cool sets too, the ones we’ve seen already are good.