Skyfury Currently with a 225 Minute Login Queue

One blue post by Aggrend stated, “If we got all the players off Skyfury’s queue, that wouldn’t create a full realm!”

Oh really? So 10.5k people won’t create a full realm? Sulfuras is considered a full realm now. According to Blizz, it has 4x the amount of players as a normal 2008 Wrath server. Given a normal 08 Wrath server had, say, 2.5k players, that’s 10k players on Sulfuras RIGHT THERE!

Source: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/classic-the-unacceptable-state-of-classic-servers/1323722/14

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t care about you or me or any of our opinions. It’s just a fact.

Instead of fixing the problem Blizz literally wants people to leave to solve the problem. My God, just sell the damn rights to WoW if you don’t wanna push anything out and do it right. Look at what they have done to retail. Classic is even worse because it’s even lower than retail. They didn’t wanna do this from the start and now they are just keeping it all on life support and many people are over it. Sad Truth: WoW and WoW Classic are worse because they are still controlled by Blizzard. Blizzard is trying to diversify with Overwatch which cant even hold a candle to Fortnite’s popularity. They are so disconnected from their target audience that I really wish someone would take this IP from them and do it right.

3 Likes

The ermmm… “W” mane server did Wrath pretty good. That’s funny considering it’s probably some Russian in mom’s basement VS. this large corporation (multidollar company LOL)

I wonder how that dude in mom’s basement handled queues. Were there queues? Something just seems completely off with this launch.

Tencent and Gamigo are lurking in the shadows.

I’d rather go with 50 Cent.

3 Likes

LMAO so true

straight facts. i dont wanna hear another round of “you think you do but you dont”. it can be done

Please do not! We were promised no transfers for at least 90 days.

Yea. I know nothing about IT. all I know is I had rock-solid ping (usually like 15ms), to Warmane, from the west coast. Played there for years, TBC and Wrath, and it was always stable and never lagged. Actually was so impressive

Lock the server, and run your bot scans and ban. This can be done on all your high pop servers.

Additionally run random DC’s after x period of time to get the people anti afk’ing out of the servers.

You already have the grace period of a few minutes, any player not macroing will log back in fine.

Then make a separate database+instance for all AH and other features to alleviate your database strain, or optimize your query’s.

Stop saying you want the servers to get better and then just sit on your hands hoping and praying people wander to where you want.

Edit: if the D2R team could fix their database issues, I don’t see why the bigger and probably paid higher team for WoW can’t figure it out… Ask your better performing peers.

1 Like

It really is a disgrace. Rolled on Skyfury, can’t play, and now we are asked to basically wait for people to quit the game or start playing on a different server to solve this problem for Blizzard. Meanwhile you literally have streamers afk doing reacts and playing other games taking up space on Skyfury. Blizzard somehow thinks things are going to get better on Skyfury. When? 6 months from now when everyone is done with Wrath anyway? Don’t worry guys, you’ll be able to play once the server dies completely.

Start asking for cross servers and RDF.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good luck

Let me transfer off Skyfury ty

That was before they failed to lock a full server. It’s beyond fixing now without a transfer.

No transfers. It was promised for at least 90 days. Also, they only said they would open transfers if the pop were unhealthy (aka low pop). Now there is no need. Hype for classic will die, ally streamers will leave.
Queue will seaze.
Just gotta wait and endure short time pain to get long term benefits,
think in the long term guys.
Ofc if you wanna end up with two dead servers, go ahead and open a new fresh one!

1 Like

Then you just combine them back… Name it Skyfury West and Skyfury East if the name is such an issue so you can combine them back to just Skyfury if the realms start to die. That argument doesn’t hold up for me when they can combine servers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.