Skyfury 4 hour queue

Please, open up new servers and let me transfer my character somewhere else. Absolutely unacceptable for us that have jobs and many other obligations. My friends and I would be more than happy to transfer to ANOTHER new server as neither are established. It’s time.

5 Likes

I agree. We need 2 new east coast pvp and 1 new west coast.

3 Likes

Part of the promise of Fresh servers, and the appeal, was no transfers for at least 90 days.

1 Like

I believe it’s an extenuating circumstance that they weren’t able to predict with the volume of players. It’s appealing until everyone is waiting in a 4 hour queue to play. That blue post was June 15th.

Literally about to unsub from this game. I rolled Skyfury to avoid the queues I knew Grob was going to have. When I found out Asmongold rolled on this server I knew I was screwed.

I will iterate the same thing I say every time I comment on one of these posts - THIS WILL ONLY GET WORSE. THE XPACK HASN’T EVEN LAUNCHED YET.

2 Likes

Don’t even remind me, I think Soda was the only streamer that was talking about going to Skyfury since it’s announcement, everyone else was either uninterested or saying that they had no plans to do Fresh leveling.

Lo and behold, Skyfury day one General Chat being spammed: “INVITE TO ASMON LAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER”

Open up Twitch and every streamer even tangentially related to WoW was playing on Skyfury. Streamers were the reason I chose to start on Grobbulus instead of any PvP/Normal server back in Classic, the god damn long queues are obnoxious as hell.

1 Like

Don’t worry hang in there… Server will be dead in 3 months.

It doesnt help that Skyfury is the unofficial Oceanic PVP (Fresh) server, since no OCE was created for OCE players

tough tough scene my friend.