<Skull Dies Last> 4/12M LFM 2 Night Raid Week!

Current Needs

Healers

Pally
Druid
Monk

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Balance Druid
Hunter

Having a tank/healing off-spec is a plus where applicable.

Regardless of our current needs, exceptional players are always encouraged to apply.

About

SDL is made up of a group of friends who have played together across multiple servers for a large majority of this game’s life. We came together on Area 52 several weeks after the start of 8.2. We wanted to build a community where like minded players could come and enjoy themselves while also doing competitive content..  

Trial

Our trial period in SDL is 3 weeks. During this period, logs and performance will be assessed by officers. You may be asked a few questions regarding your play style, talents, decisions etc. We strongly feel that the best way to gauge a trial’s performance is to place them in a position outside of their comfort zone. As such trials will be in for most farm content to see how they adapt to various guild strategies.

Loot

Loot in raid is based on the largest need for the raid as a whole via loot council. Yes, like most guilds during your trial period you may be the low person on the totem poll, but it doesn’t last long.

Raid Schedule

Wednesday: 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday: 8PM - 11PM EST

Progression

The Eternal Palace - 6/8M
Ny'alotha - 4/12M

Contact

Discord - https://discord.gg/pZFQ4zz

Application - https://forms.gle/tEiijUSQ6ywoub239

Dysax - Guild Master- BNET - Dysax#11474 | Discord - Dysax#4378

Malters - Raid Leader - BNET - Malters#1302 | Discord - Malters#7240

Blurie - Log & Key Master - BNET - Gillydakid#1267 | Discord - Blurie#7748
1 Like

hey, you guys got room for a DH?

https://raider_io/characters/us/area-52/Cratas

1 Like

Hey Cratas! For sure always looking to add good players to the roster! Hit up one of our officers in game or if you want to check us out here is our discord https://discord_gg/xzJV3c5.

1 Like

Welcome to the Guild Cratas! Who’s next!

1 Like

Looking for more! Come join the team!

1 Like

Still looking for a couple healers and ranged dps!

1 Like

Update: Looking for a resto shaman, and a couple ranged dps to start the mythic progression with!

1 Like

Bumping for healers and rdps! Lets go

1 Like

Got our Resto Shaman! Just looking for a couple ranged DPS! Hunters especially!

1 Like

Mightmagic#1498

Add me. Just came back from a break. Gearing up myself now. Let me know if you need a good hunter.

1 Like

We do need a hunter bad currently 0 on the roster. Ill add you.

1 Like

Looking for a holy pally and a couple casters still! Starting mythic progression this week!

1 Like

Still looking for a couple ranged slots to complete the mythic roster. If your interested in pushing while only raiding two days a week hit us up!

1 Like

Still got a spot for a Resto Shaman!

1 Like

Skull Dies Last Current Raider Recruitment Needs

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Druid Restoration

M DPS
x1 Warrior Fury

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow
x1 Hunter
x1 ANY

We just reached 2/8 M this week and are currently looking for the below for our mythic raiding progression roster!

Tanks
x1 ANY

Healers
x1 Shaman Restoration
x1 Paladin Holy
x1 ANY

M DPS
x1 Demon Hunter Havoc

R DPS
x1 Priest Shadow
x1 Hunter
x2 Druid Balance
x1 ANY

Hey there! 436 Havoc DH returning to the game after taking a big break at the beginning of BoD. Currently 6/8H EP from pugging and have mostly been doing m+ but looking to get back into raiding.

I’ll be on most of today/tonight, will add you. My battle.net tag is kennyff#1626 or you can pm me on discord, kentavius#4790

1 Like

Still looking for a rogue and a mage!

1 Like

Bump! Another mythic boss down tonight!

1 Like

We are currently 3/8 M now after x5 weeks of forming and are currently looking for the below for our mythic raiding progression roster!

Tanks
NONE

Healers
x1 Shaman Restoration
x1 ANY

M DPS
x2 Rogue

R DPS
x2 Hunter
x1 Shaman Elemental
x1 Warlock