Skinny Kul Tirans

Hi there, if like to introduce a new allied race called “humans”

4 Likes

Isn’t happening, KT aren’t Horde. They won’t get any extra added work. :slight_smile:

It seems like this exact same thread is reposted every day

1 Like

nice to know that there is always SOMEONE who would like to bring this topic back…

THANKS BRO

2 Likes

It’s almost as if players want more customization in this game, given that free to play games are years ahead of WoW in customization I wouldn’t say that is such a horrible thing to ask for.

Who wants to play as something that’ll get snapped by a stray breeze?

Kul Tirans are just fat humans. You want them skinny? then roll a regular human. Or maybe you want an orange or bright red human instead. To, you know, make them somehow different from everyday Stormwind humans.

1 Like

The same massive portion of players who play blood elves.

Straight back orcs are just orcs with a straight back too.

1 Like

No, they play knife-ears because they’re knife-ears. Why would Blizzard waste time and effort developing a whole new set of animations for such a niche, and quite frankly stupid customization option.

They should give humans a fat option. See which one players prefer.

1. Skinny Kul’Tirans are just regular Humans. Roll one. This falls into the same sort of category as roleplayers wanting to play non-Worgen Gilneans rolling regular Humans.

2. The malnourished Kul’Tiran model is NPC-only and has no female counterpart. It’s not meant to be a standard look for the race.

1 Like

True, unless you play a female orc. The normal female orcs have straight backs.

I don’t get why people pretend the skinny model doesn’t exist. I really wanted to play one of those skinny bois. I’m still happy with my big guy tho.

1 Like

Want a skinny kul tiran? Make a human it’ll solve the “kul tirans should have paladin” problem too
:wink:

1 Like

To be honest the human faces and textures just suck… maybe if they fixed them up a bit, the last hurt more than helped their faces. I love the Kul Tiran texturing, but I aint running around with a belly unless its a panda. I’d play the hell out of them if they could actually be normal.

If alliance get’s an awesome race that can have drastic changes like super fat or super skinny then the horde demands that they get fully skinned undead and trolls that can wear actual boots.

To people saying roll regular humans. Regular humans arent skinny though, they are bodybuilders, the men at least.

If you guys get skinny KT, then blizzard has to go back and give all races a unique customizable feature. If they don’t, the forums will riot.

1 Like