Skilled Players looking Heroic Raid Guild

394 Holy Paladin (also 392 Demon Hunter Tank)
385 Resto Shaman
385 Mage
Getting tired of having to pug through Heroic, wanting to find something more core based. All players are 4/9H experienced but due to either having to pug or current guilds joined that can’t progress further we haven’t been able to go further. We are all on often, either running mythic +'s or raids.

Experience: All classes are different, skilled players (excluding the Demon Hunter and Paladin). All of us have been raiders since BC.

Times: Tues-Thurs: 8-11

We have DBM/discord/details.
Holy Paladin: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Crude
Demon Hunter: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Ruicx
Resto Shaman: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/area-52/Ellaidra
Mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kalecgos/Rikkaster

We also understand with it being 3 separate people that is a lot of roles to fill in a group that is already progressing through, but we appreciate the time taken to look at our post. Any additional information you have, feel free to contact either on Paladin or Demon Hunter - or if you prefer BattleNet.
Battlenet: GlitterCop69#1823

2 Likes

Edited post

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hello, We are Insidious Blood an adult only guild formed by former Mythic and Heroic raiders from past expansions, with a now more casual raid schedule and atmosphere because many of us carry full-time jobs and/or have a spouse/child. Our goal is to clear all content available at a casual pace before the next content patch. We also have nightly groups doing Mythic+, Arenas, RBGs and Transmogs just ask and normally something is going on.

Cutting Edge / Mythic:
Our goal is to progress into mythic and see how far we make it, We would like to try and get Cutting Edge but we are not going change our schedule or create incredible stress to obtain it.

Current Progress:
Battle of Dazar’alor
1/9 Mythic, 5/9 Heroic, 7/9 Normal

Prior Progression:
Uldir
3/8 Myhtic, 8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal

Schedule:
Tuesday / Thursday 7:30pm - 10:00 pm EST

• We will not pull after 10pm unless there is a unanimous vote to do so and that is only an option if we are close to a kill.

What the raid needs:
Tanks: None
Healers: Medium
Melee DPS: None
Ranged DPS: High, Mage, Spriest, Warlock only

What if you don’t want to raid:
While we are actively recruiting for raids if you want a place to hang out, mythic plus, pvp or even part time raid. we are always accepting people who want to join our group. if you are looking to part time raid and can not make majority of raids we will likely have room in our heroic clears and have no problems helping players as long as we have room.

What we expect:

• Good, positive, productive attitudes
  • Ability to deal with wiping all night on a boss. Mythic progression will entail many wipes.
  • Ability to take criticism
  • Drive to improve (we log fights we want to see you get better with us)
  • Bring Flasks, Food, and Pots (feasts are generally provided)
  • Be prepared have an idea of the fight before new content
  • Attendance in general can make most raids on time
  • Show up if you sign up, we understand you may not make every raid and thats ok
  • Let someone know if you are going to be late
  • Discord, We use discord while you’re not required to talk what fun is that

What we provide:

• Drama free, Adult environment we are here to have fun as a group.
  • Dependable team and willingness to help you gear and learn.
  • Feasts, Cauldrons, Repairs and other in game assistance as a guild.

If you think you may be a fit for our group send Kèmlagè, Teana, Leetdemon, Wrayzor or Wreckzor a tell. Or contact me at Kemlage#1134

Thanks for replying! However I think we are looking for a more serious raiding guild. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you guys aren’t a package deal, we’re looking for a Holy Paladin and a Mage. Raid times Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, with Wed optional for heroic clears. 1/9M 7/9H 6/8M in Uldir. You can add me on bnet if you’re interested, Dcoy#1399

we are Boned! 7/9N, 1/9H A laid back group of friends that focus on raid and good times. We are in need of a DH, a healer and some more Ranged dps to around out the team. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 server and run keys,pvp,Islands and more as much as we can.PST in game or RID for more info.
nakaa- crylose#1277.

Pantheon is a Heroic only with some Mythic raiding when there is time type of guild. Currently, 9/9N and 2/9H. We want to make sure raids are enjoyed, but not the mythic push stress that some endure. We all have a life, and are not basement dwellers!! Progression is KEY. Warning if you are the type who gets offended easy we are not for you :slight_smile: Rude, Crude, and Saucy!!

We have been around since Legion so we have a solid bunch of folks. We just need more to the roster. WoW lovers unite!!

NEEDS: reliable dps and possible heals

Raid times: TUE/WED 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
Thur Raid/M+ switcharoos 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.
FRI: ALT raids for mains / Alts 10:30pm EST - 1:00am EST.

When we are not raiding you can typically find us running Mythic + at the max that can be done for the weekly.

Type of raiders needed: People who enjoy raiding and are consistent raiders. People who know your class inside and out, and who can multi Role in specs. Folks who love wow, and enjoy having fun and not being so serious all the time. We still get it done, but have fun doing it!

Rycon#1217 Discord: Rycon#8818

Greetings Crude,

Blindside (8/9 Normal & 4/9 Heroic) is an established guild on Area-52, for over 2 years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and dabled in Mythic but never pioritized it.

The guild is primarily working adults.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30P M EST Tue & Thur. We also run M+ throughout the week.

While we are currently not looking to add a healer, if your Resto Shaman was interested in a dps role we could be a home to all three.

We’d enjoy a quick chat to see if you have an interest in joining.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.

B-tag DaveGrohl33#1727 or Mahlaa#1604

I have sent you a friend request in-game.

Mechanical Misplay 6/9H is looking for exceptional dps and healers to fill out its roster and push into mythic progression. Every spot is up for grabs and is given based on performance. As a two night (Tue/Thu) 8-11 EST, a week guild we like to take things seriously but also have fun.

Currently Looking for
Healers :
Rdruid
Rsham
Disc

DPS :
Mage
Rogue
DK

All exceptional applicants will be considered
Sarandar#1236

To majority of all replies, 7:30 is a no go for me because I work until 7:30 (sometimes 8) those nights. 8 is the earliest I can do unfortunately!

Still Looking …

Hey,

I am Sin and am a member <Toast> Team 14 is recruiting players for BoD. 4/9H currently seeking Resto Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest. Although we are open to exceptional players we would like you to apply and it takes less than 5 minutes to complete. Remember we are Team 14 and hope to hear from you. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in Toast or the following officers on Discord or myself at Sin#9002 and Sinalthor#1324.

Team Officers:
FlockOfDeagles#9717
Lacarnus#1457
Exie#9276

Hey there, is looking for healers and ranged dps. we would love to talk to all 3 of you and get to know you. see if you are a good fit for our group. we are 9/9n and 4/9 heroic. going strong and we love to have fun while focusing up during progression. you can contact myself at Nez#1661
or our guild lead @ziv#1938

edit: we are doing a full clear in normal this Saturday at 9pm central if you would like to come check out the raid team and environment

Hey there, Warden is looking ^^