Skill capped / Experienced Hunter LF Home!

Going to keep this very brief. I farm for the guild, ill be 60 by monday (have been practicing my speed runs with joana guide for a few weeks) im 2nd to no other hunter in premades and WPVP. I play my class flawlessy and i underrstand what stats i need to preform either my clipped rotation or full rotation. List goes on and on. Ive been here for 13 years. Let me explain to you why i would be a great asset for your guild!!! Message me @Tommyboy#9690 on discord. EST SERVERS ONLY and PVP

Thanks

I know you want EST Sere but were a CST raid guild(2000-2300 Weds/Sun) running on Grobbulus(Pacific) to hopefully take advantage of World Buffs and Content. Check us out:

1 Like

Hello we could also use skilled players for our guild. We have leveling group that are going to get to 60 fast. Will
Clear all PVE content, Do WPVP and Battlegrounds. You may be interested in our guild. Here our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High