Skeram Server Population - MERGE US NOW instead of putting it off

What is the plan with servers going forward? We’re losing players on our server left and right. Will there be a merge? There are people who can’t afford or won’t transfer because they are die hard for the server and praying for a merge. You’re losing more players and more money by leaving the servers to Rot. People are going to other games and refusing to play until we have a higher population. The game is currently self destructing and Blizzard is just standing by and letting it happen. We have one of the strongest and biggest communities on Skeram and our players feel like they have no choice, either they transfer and lose the people they’ve been playing with for years or they just stop playing the game and cancel their sub. 99% of them are going for canceling until something is truly done to appease the players. Please give me an update and release some kind of announcement as soon as possible before we lose all of our Skeram Player base before a merge is even possible.

8 Likes

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
lets get this noticed. something needs done asap

3 Likes

The server’s dry as a vodka martini, Blizz! Fix it! There’s a mass exodus of veterans jumping ship leaving the rest of us stranded. MERGE <3

3 Likes

true. do something about it blizz! save skeram!

2 Likes

Merge Skeram with another low pop realm in the U.S East preferably one with actual alliance on it. OR give us the option to transfer off to somewhere else for free so I can keep giving you money each month.

3 Likes

This is sus.

2 Likes

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something negative about adding shop and paid transfers to classic
Baby come back, yeah, you can blame it on the ones who decided that shop would be a good idea
I just can’t live without you, Skeram.

Paid transfers killed servers, communities, friendships. The herd of sheep must follow.

Adding shop into classic and paid server transfers was a awful idea, adults in diapers kinda idea.

Please merge servers into Skeram, maybe the sheep will follow. 300 hours played on one server, just to get shafted by a paid transfer. I cant even play a retail expansion for a month… Don’t kill this too. Please fix Skeram, bunch of attractive neckbeards still call it home, and will remain to. You can’t piss off the same people at 4am in LFG, it lacks excitement. Skeram should get a server or 2 merged to it. This home is beautiful. I’ll take a perma please if Skeram dies. 25$ to ruin communities, smart business move. Amen, godspeed.

If you’re talking of Skeram in TBC you might want to post on the TBC forum

2 Likes

when you killed off the opposite faction in P2 you didnt expect this to happen?

4 Likes

Ahhh good times, i got sweaty from sitting there all day, sapper inn

->Drives Alliance off server
->No one comes to said server because its a Horde only server
->Server dies

:thinking:

3 Likes

Plenty enjoy horde only servers, this isn’t some thing new, old news mr.dwarf . COMMUNITIY …

Bullied*****

Certainly they don’t enjoy horde only servers, given that a bunch of them are declining in pop or have died completely.

1 Like

I really would love to see a merger on Smolderdead !

There’s free transfers to Whitemane for PvP and Mankrik for PvE. I think that’s where everyone is congregating in Classic.

Think about it…

Why would Blizzard merge the servers when there’s already a fix in place that drives revenue (paid transfers)?

OP seems to talk about TBC servers and should post in forum “Burning Crusade Classic discussion”. GL

why do people keep asking for server mergers
has this even happened one time before?
blizzard is probably incapable of doing it lol
best you can hope for is free transfers.

Even if they just linked the servers it’d still be better than what we have now. They did it with retail, they can do it here. This topic has been moved to the TBC forums now though for anyone still interested.