<Sixth Armored> Bloodsail Buccaneers | Alliance | EST | Casual/Raiding/PvP/Discord

Introduction

The Alliance guild, Sixth Armored, aspires to be…

A friendly group of adventurers…
That enjoys the World of Warcraft journey
Together.

Everything else flows from these three principles.

1. Friendly - The guild leader has a teenage daughter who likes RP and may end up playing Classic with her father. Harassment of any kind, toward any member, will not be tolerated. If you wish to avoid immature, disrespectful players, this is the place for you.

2. Enjoy the journey - We will push through all kinds of content to the best of our ability and seek to challenge ourselves. We want you to get the epic loot, but only as a means to improve our journey. If you just want gear, play retail.

3. Together - We aim to be constantly working as a group toward collective and individual goals, especially during prime time (see below). We want to be a community within the community.

We will not…

1. Be strictly hardcore RP. We won’t expect members to constantly be in character. However, we will strongly encourage members to embrace their primary role (tank, healer, dps).

2. Be a guild where you park a bunch of alts. Altaholics tend to spend a lot of time solo, especially while leveling (which takes a long time in classic). This ties in with the “Together” principle. Again, the idea is to embrace your primary role and let other guild members cover your weaknesses. We may end up designating a second guild for alts at some point - probably in the distant future.

3. Force participation in any one event or type of content. You must participate in something, though. Idle members will be purged.

4. Carry dead weight through end game content. If someone is participating but having very little impact and shows no effort to improve… well is that any better than not participating?

5. Hand out open invitations. We seek quality over quantity. Recruits will go through a very brief interview process to ensure a good fit from both sides.

Content:

All kinds, including PvP (Battlegrounds). We will take care not to burn people out on any one type of content.

Prime time:

Evenings from 8-11PM EST (maybe plus or minus an hour or two on both
ends). Raids nights will be determined later, but Thursday and Saturday are
very unlikely.

About the Guild Leader

I go by Kowboy in discord and my main will be a tank warrior named Kowan. I started playing WoW several months after launch. I played very casually, started raiding a bit in BC, and then gorged myself on PvP BGs. It eventually burned me out and I quit. I returned half-way through Legion and still play BfA (though I will be sinking my teeth into Classic for the foreseeable future). I enjoy a variety of content to try to keep things fresh.

I’m a little nervous that by rolling tank, I am going to be rather poor and extremely dependent on others. However, this is sort of the point. I want to be a part of a group that MUST work together - out of necessity!

BattleTag: Kowboy#1485
Discord: Kowboy#2112

Hit me up on discord and/or bnet prior to launch and we can get the interview part out of the way!

For the Alliance!

2 Likes

Awesome, sounds like my kind of guild!

I would be interested in joining discord is xVOLKx II #5285 I will me maining a hunter more than likely

Sounds like a good deal to me. I’d love to join once launch. I’m playing a Human Warlock (and maybe a Dwarf Warrior). Vicious942 #7291 on Discord.

Sent you a friend request. Welcome aboard, soldier!

Thanks man

We’re gonna have a blast on here guys. Can’t wait to see you all in game

Just wanted to announce that Sixth Armored will have a discord meeting on Sunday, August 25th (day before release) at 8PM EST. We will be discussing classes, roles, professions, and early phase 1 goals. We want to make sure that, at launch, we have some idea of where we are all going over the next 6 months.

Anyone interested in being a part of Sixth Armored is welcome to join our meeting - just drop me your discord ID here.

We have successfully created Sixth Armored and are currently leveling with the intent to raid being one of our goals. We’d be happy to have you along for the ride as we dive again into what Azeroth has to offer up.