Sitting on a flight master is considered zone disruption...?

You must be ineffective at this game. It’s as old as time.

Depends on what you are sitting down with. Tauren cover a lot sitting down. Dwarf Flight Masters are very short.

Pretty sure I’m effective in this game as enough clowns reported me for not being able to click the FM

I suppose. I wouldn’t really call it zone disruption still… we’re talking about players sitting.

(Phatymcdaddy) #376

The alliance flightmaster is a dwarf. Any horde sitting on it is still bigger.

The FM is still available and for use. He isn’t dead…just click him appropriately or zoom in.

My Undead wouldn’t be. And even for the ones who are, you don’t move when you sit. Easy to target still.

If a player is just sitting, that’s fine. If a player of the opposite faction is sitting on a Flight Master NPC, blocking the hitboxes of said NPC, that is zone disruption. It’s very simple.

At least a dead FM can respawn. An alive FM that can’t be clicked on by most people is annoying because most players don’t know how to bypass this exploit. Because that’s exactly what it is.

You don’t have nameplates enabled?

I’m speaking for people who don’t know how to bypass this. Go read dozens and dozens of replies earlier in the thread if you wanna go be a contrarian. At least that way you won’t look dumb for completely missing simple information already posed half a dozen times in a row.

Not reading 370 posts from 4 days ago. This seems silly, but w/e

Just do the ones in the last hour you mongoloid.

I’m assuming you’re in the #nochange crowd. It’s a 15yr old game. People know how to play? Right??

I’m. Not. Blocking. Anything. Blocking implies not usable which is nonsense

I’m not calling for changes, I’ve told you what I believe countless times. You are just gonna keep burning a strawman while completely avoiding the fact that Blizzard considers this abuse a violation of their rules.

The last hour was you and the rogue in a back and forth. I chose the post I wanted to respond to.

So you cherry picked and missed crucial information that would have easily answered the question you asked in a very useless reply. Congrats!

Yea, I went many posts up. This is a silly topic. Think I responded in here 4 days ago, but eh.

This clown is basically saying it’s my fault for other people clicking me therefor ME BAD. Blizz said it’s the same as attacking from a roof where guards do not attack, which is laughable. Though not expected with their CS team decimated/outsourced.

Yeah I was on an opposing faction FM. Get over it. It was dealt with PvP and they didn’t suffer durabilities or deaths. Such is life on a PvP realm

They gotta make up for all the Alliance posts lately about wpvp maybe?

Strawman, I didn’t say that you drooling moron.

Here’s my position for PvP server activities
Safespotting - OK
Killing NPCs and Flight Masters over and over - OK
Sitting to block the hitboxes of key NPCs of the opposite faction - OK
Dishonorable Scummy Activities - OK

Here’s Blizzard’s position for PvP server activities
Safespotting - Not OK
Killing NPCs and Flight Masters over and over - OK
Sitting to block the hitboxes of key NPCs of the opposite faction - Not OK
Dishonorable scummy activities - Depends

Now here’s where your thread ends
Here’s Blizzard’s position for PvP server activities
Sitting to block the hitboxes of key NPCs of the opposite faction - Not OK

And honestly, that’s the only opinion that matters.

Guess you don’t know about showing name plates and clicking those…