Sitting on a flight master is considered zone disruption...?

You are abusing game mechanics because covering up the usable hitboxes of a NPC (such a flight NPC) causes a situation where the normal NPC interaction (right click) becomes impossible if done right. If someone doesn’t know how to turn on neutral NPC nameplates for interaction, you’ve denied their ability to fly without attacking you.

TLDR - You know what you are doing.

Yes…stated this numerous times. I am sitting on the FM in a neutral city. Your ability to not click the FM isn’t my problem.

It doesn’t become impossible. Get off your soapbox drama queen

Op, I think you’re 100% right, you’ve convinced me, in fact I think you should, at this very moment log in and go sit on that flight master, you fight the good fight and stand up to the man. Don’t let big bad bully blizz tell you what to do cause history will always remember you as being on the side of right. Do it, do it for all the other trash that doesn’t have a voice…

I think you’ve fallen for this a few times. Please accept my condolences

Please post a pic or it didn’t happen.

Seems like the OP was griefing people and now complaining that he got slapped by Blizzard.

Seems right to me.

Please ban mages who open portal in BGs It appears proper clicking technique is still quite a challenge for some people. Maybe Blizz needs an in-game mouse tutorial.

(Baridorielor) #236

Op, at this point, this really isn’t much of a PvP problem as much as a “not accepting what Blizzard has warned you.”, Not to mention the possibility of not only inspiring Blizzard to make this a rule in the possible future (whether, accidentally or deliberately) , but also while justifying it, also going to inspire, (also accidentally or deliberately) those to do it themselves, which just cements the earlier idea for Blizz even further going forward.

Also, Blizzard just does not care about what you feel about the warning. They only care if you do it again or other people do similar such acts. You can justify it all you want, but Blizzard wouldn’t care.

Yes griefing people by sitting down(makes sense /sarc). Excellent idea. It is on a FM yes. No disputing that. Neutral City where we all gather? Yup. Melee me? Not my fault. I did not force you to take said action. YOU made that decision and action

is this current or classic? I believe we are in classic last time i checked. And guess what? #nochanges we on a PvP server. Just kill me and be done with it. That concept too hard to grasp?

Griefing by sitting on the flight master has always been against the ToS.

It’s not our fault you’re new to this game.

I don’t get why you’d sit on the FM. Did you fly and go afk, so when you landed you just sat there? I do that sometimes.

Fine put it in the rules. Then also add camping while leveling since that is disrupting my zone. Wait - this doesn’t work on a PvP server…classic and #nochanges and all right?

(Baridorielor) #241

It’s not about that anymore, it’s about “not accepting what Blizzard has warned you.”.

If Blizzard told you to stop picking your nose, and if you try to justify it…

No, i don’t want it in the rules. I’m saying, don’t do it cause then it would be a rule, which screws everybody over. And i don’t want that to happen and i rather you don’t be such a noodlehead. :man_facepalming:

Requoted a lot of stuff because your reading comprehension has completely failed.

Oh i accept they warned me. No issue there. Do not accept that it falls under the umbrella of someone taking advantage of guard mechanics and killing the opposing faction. I’m doing NEITHER. So sitting is a crime in some cities. Sound like weeeeeeeed.

I disagree they action these things…

But to feign ignorance about what you are doing is disingenuous.

You’re not sitting you’re griefing.

You have admitted it multiple times.

Go sit somewhere else and you’ll be fine.

Yeah go on tell me how someone not turning on nameplates is somehow my problem and i get punished for it?

Little pathetic don’t you think?

“Harassment, “griefing,” abusive behavior or chat, conduct intended to unreasonably undermine or disrupt the Game experiences of others, deliberate inactivity or disconnecting, and/or any other activity which violates Blizzard’s Code of Conduct or In-Game Policies.”

Wait. Thought you said i was griefing and not sitting? Clearly said I was sitting. If the other faction doesn’t like it…not my problem. Issues with it? Kill me. It’s a PvP server. Solve it with PvP