Sira Moonwarden will unlock in 2 weeks!

Soooo…

I played the Darkshore quest on ptr, is the current Darkshore crap the exact same crap it was then? Like, 0 changes?

They already talked about this, and some people suspected it, but Blizz then changed it so some of them resist immediately and fight the player back, thus suggesting that brainwashing isn’t part of the whole thing.

Nope, all free will. They said eff this and joined the winning side according to everyone here. No point in reading between the lines or reasoning.

1 Like

no chance to see this yet so take your word for it but…if so still weak sauce.

If me…sure I would kill them all. Including the people who made me undead.

Lore wise we have precedence. DK’s. Not many at the waning of the lich king’s power said cool we can think for ourselves again.

And you know what…we have dental, medical, he puts up a decent percentage to our 401 K and I have great salary. Arhus my man…I will stay on board my man. I got you man, through thick and thin.

this is just to paint themselves out of that slave army corner imo. they are running low on scourge peeps who have actually suffered discrimination here.

Nathanos I could buy his free will. Its covered in his stay a while and listen bit on the ship. He hates the living…taking his view for a second for legit reasons.

that captain from the early part of horde war campaign…would not have this. he was serving the kul tirans, blown up in the azurite bomb trap…and now forsaken. He will be rez’d to forsaken, mind controlled and in the ranks mindless and willless.

Now I’d not mind this all in all. if…we got this as a ranged hero class. I want it so bad, i’d take lore plot holes you can run 3 tractor trailers side by side through lol.

Then we’d have free will. It be choose horde or alliance since both would get it. If this trick works on high and night elves…it will work on blood elves. And void and nightborne too.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha! You’ve clearly been playing a different game from the rest of us.

sometimes I like to dream.

The real dream is a 3rd faction. Lets do free will…with actual free will. Anduin and sylvanas…yeah… you both are so full of crap your eyes should be brown. Here is my resignation, effective immediately.

So then the devs can spit on and ignore content for two factions?

Let’s just end the faction war altogether.

now there is a good idea. It will be seen in 8.3 when we see the big bad actual enemy. that needs both sides to join to beat. War will resolve, we settle differences, on to the big show.

You know, how most wow expac’s end. You see if one side could defeat the big bad boss of endtimes (per expac) after they beat the other side…the game would not need the other side anymore.

Imagine if you will a horde that could solo the lich king, deathwing, Sargarus, the final real enemy of BFA while fighting and beating a 3 front war (east and west now the middle islands) with the alliance.

Aliliance would be dead at this point…game over. Horde would be demi-gods at this point.

Or vice versa.

this game will always need horde and alliance. this war is pointless. 3rd faction would be those of us who would sit back, eat some popcorn and enjoy the comedy that is grrr alliance and grrr horde.

My 3rd faction ideas included merc work. I could work for either side. For the right price ofc. “Pirate” faction and chill out of booty bay…this idea I like too.

Strange, I was finish the job by having Nathanos kill her.

Never mind her people, it was heavily inferred that her and Maiev were… you know… pip pip the diddly doo-ing.

I wish there was more about Maiev’s reaction to this, but she seems really… cold? Uncaring? Just… okay with it? Idk.

Less cold and uncaring and more.

“Where is Sira?”

Tyrande:I must speak to you alone on that subject.

AND THAT’S THE END OF THAT STORY

1 Like

Ya, then you do the Warfront and she’s… not saying anything?

Is like… Blizzard afraid to put lesbians in their game still? Or at least bi? I mean, isn’t fairly common in Elven society? Not just Kaldorei, but Sin’dorei, Quel’dorei, Shal’dorei… Ren’dorei? … Holy frick there are a lot of elves.

But ya, I always gathered from reading that lore (as well as seeing those two Night Elves flirting in… Dragonblight, I think?) that it was pretty common. It was kind of a story point in Warcraft, too, I believe.

Wouldn’t count on it , Alex and Danuser want to kill as many nightelves as possible.

They can kill them all off and remove the race, I just want 2M gold per max level night elf and free faction/race transfers.