Sira Moonwarden will unlock in 2 weeks!

See you then guys !

3 Likes

I think I need more of an explanation.

1 Like

This Npc is needed for horde questline but she is unkillable atm due to a bug

Good, maybe they can reconsider how awful this lore is and replace her with nothing at all.

22 Likes

Elune: 1
Devs: 0

16 Likes

LOL!

(stupid 10 characters)

1 Like

(Cries in Darnassian)

I HAVE SERVED MY PEOPLE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS BUT NOW AFTER BEING SLAIN AND RAISED FROM THE DEAD I’M GOING TO ABANDON ALL OF THAT AND FIGHT AGAINST MY PEOPLE FOR THE ONE’S WHO KILLED ME OF MY OWN FREE WILL

So god damn dumb.

24 Likes

Maybe this is how the night elves get their revenge.

Imagine if, even as a bug, every night elf player in war mode was unkillable until a server reset. I’d thrive on that carnage.

3 Likes

Ran into this bug. People wouldn’t back off to let her reset. I tried my taunt, and somehow it forced her to reset and we got her down.

stay mad, elf

Say irrelevant to the horde, orc.

6 Likes

irrelevant to the horde

Oh ur a shaman, I meant in general.

4 Likes

Yep. Even illidan who’d have good reason to go take out some night elves didn’t.

10000 years of prison? I’d at least come back to kick the crap out my brother.

Night elves mad at Elune…they have a choice. 1 more dh to the family. There is a home for edge lord emo psychotic elves. We have punch and pie even.

This crap shady rewriting. . Trying to shake up the fact the forsaken. Army is slowly becoming a slave army. Scourge victims dropping off who could be volunteers. And replacements coming from dead people who fought them.

Sgt smith who has fought since the Gilnean campaign for the 7th is not fighting for forasken because he wants to. Ergo…a slave. Same as most forsaken recent recruits.

1 Like

Two weeks? The way the lag has been, I’m expecting a longer down time then that.

Quoted for truth.

2 Likes

And now that the War Front is playable, and Sira is the enemy commander…

We find out that her only reason is petty spite.

2 Likes

No one is suspecting that Brain washing might be part of this? No one?

Sylvy is going full on Arthas.

1 Like