Sinrunner Blanchy flying?

Hey, I just wanted to know what the official status of Sinrunner Blanchy was. The text on WoWheads page states that she can fly, but she actually cannot.

I just wanted to know if there was anything official on whether or not wowhead is simply wrong or if she should be able to indeed fly.

Thanks!

If you aren’t able to fly while mounted in, say, Orgrimmar, I’d say WoWhead is wrong if they state it flies.

2 Likes

Correct. I’m wondering if it’s intended that she cannot fly and that WoWhead is simply wrong in their text or if she’s supposed to be able to fly

Currently, she does not fly. Commenters on wowhead say she doesn’t fly, and I had a guildmate go to Azeroth to confirm.

I would agree with you that she certainly seems like a good candidate for flight, like when they gave flight to the unicorns in the Shadowlands prepatch. You could make a bug report if you believe it’s a bug, or maybe this is the kind of thing that would be best addressed via social media if you think it’s a decision the devs should make.

3 Likes

That’s why I reached out here. I was simply looking for clarification as to whether it was indeed a bug or not. If it’s not a bug, then sure, I can reach out on social media, though I feel like that really shouldn’t be something you have to go outside of the official forums for.

My next step is to make a bug report sure, but I wanted to see if this was something a CS agent had a quick answer to

That isn’t a question that Customer Support would really be in a position to answer, Sylverah. It is likely that the Wowhead information is incorrect but if you believe it may be a bug the best thing to do is submit a bug report.

Our QA team will be able to take a look.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks so much for the answer and next steps, appreciate it!

I can say that I don’t see any active bugs on the mount at the moment, if that helps.

3 Likes

That does, I went ahead and submitted a suggestion through in-game means. Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Can you put in the good word that everybody who likes fun things would appreciate it if Blanchy could fly? Thanks

5 Likes

Unfortunately vrak cant do that what u can do is post in general or use the ingame suggestion feature.

2 Likes

Have done both already!