Single minded fury

Why has single minded fury not been scaled to be closer to titansgrip. seems like a simple change if you just payed attention adding a 2-3% damage buff to the single minded fury buff (moving it from 12% to 15%) seems like it would make single minded fury almost as good if not basically the same as titans grip.

I simmed my own character and gear to get that information but I can do more if my personal sims aren’t enough. https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/43dJy6br7gsoxxDQSaKAcV

PS: Anyone saying remove SMF please don’t comment here this isn’t for you.

2 Likes

Even if it did the same damage as TG, you’re still defensively worse off. SMF should also increase the range of your attacks by 3 yards similar to outlaw rogue acrobatic strikes.

2 Likes

I dont know if I really care about stamina as most mechanics are avoidable.

There’s a decent amount of unavoidable damage where the extra stats also means extra self healing and a stronger ignore pain. There would need to be something outside of 5% move speed that makes smf not feel like a straight downgrade, even if the offensive capabilities were normalized.

As soon as Titans grip started to lose it’s increased chance to miss modifier it was clear that outside of unique effects that a 1h may have it would eventually become better without a real downside.

I guess there could be interesting things they could do to make 1h builds feel unique in their own right but at the bare minimum if they want an easy way out they could just average out the % difference in stamina and damage and add that to the single minded fury talent.

2 Likes