Single minded fury

Instead of buffing SMF, normalize dual-wielding so it doesn’t matter if you’re dual wielding 1H, 2H, or both. Also get rid of agility-only weapons besides warglaives and daggers. Or just get rid of primary stats on non-caster weapons period and just have huge amounts of secondary stats like on rings/necks or a cool effect (ie Jaithys, Jailer 2H). The only reason shields have Stamina is because of beating the dead horse that armor doesn’t work against non-physical damage hits, or you can’t block spells (unless you’re a paladin)–why even wear a shield against a caster if it won’t do anything?

Demon’s Souls came out in 2009 and almost every RPG game still use the still-borne dead horse of arbitrary weapon and armor restrictions, which was never meant to be normalized. Its like how most modern third-person games use over-the-shoulder camera despite it being almost always terrible–just because it looks good on paper doesn’t mean its practical.

3 Likes

If they get rid of it, they should then let us transmog 2H weapons into 1H weapons. Many 2H weapons look like crap when 2 of them are sheathed on the back. Many 2H weapons just look over the top stupid. I have yet to find a pair of 2H weapons that looks good for my transmog. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I like the 2H swords that look more like a normal long sword to make my mogs around.

1 Like

They should give SMF a drastic buff enough that it becomes flavour of the month. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SmF is dead now. Blizzard says they won’t make it competitive but instead for casuals. As it should be.

Can you buff it to where it’s the dominant Fury spec. Since 1 handed Fury has always been the best and should be what Fury is about!

Single minded Fury needs like a Flurry Azerite trait. Where dmg is added to each Auto attack. Then they would pump.

1 Like

Just stay in classic. Blizz already came out and said SmF builds are for casuals.

1 Like

ROFL define ‘always been the best’, because what I read is “I arbitrarily get my RP epeen stroked when I have smaller weapons in my hands so THAT is what should be the best!”

Are you drunk?

No just normalize both so we can use either one and mog them with each other.

4 Likes

Bump. Also add a finess build to warrior as a 4th spec that only uses a single one handed weapon. On one side of the spec tree give it tank stuff on the other side dps stuff so warrior gets a finesse build that wears only cloth but crits for 1000000 damage or is a really cool tank who isn’t a big brick and can wear a cool floppy beach hat with a bow.

I’m very serious. Hopefully this helps.

2 Likes

Adding Titan’s Grip was the single worst decision Blizzard had ever made in this game. Dual wielding two handers was a meme, that they somehow thought they should implement. It’s conceptually ridiculous on it’s face and should not exist.

2 Likes

I can think of far worse.

Titan’s Grip should have been a prot talent. 2h weapon + shield would have been kind of cool.

4 Likes