Since we're righting wrongs this late in the game... autoslam

Autoslam was a 2H fury alternative to the dual wield meta that was removed from the game over a year ago. " * Fixed a bug that caused /stopattack and /startattack macros to pause the swing timer (rather than reset it) when used with abilities such as Slam."

It was by no mean game breaking and did not change DW from being the go to dps setup for a warrior, but it did give some options and was one of the funnest rotations to play.

Put it back in - make 2H fury competitive/fun again!

1 Like

How does this fundamentally change the viability of 2h fury? I am (clearly) alliance so I never played 2h, but my understanding is that you just need to slam after your auto attack completes, instead of mashing slam?

Autoslam used /stopattack and /startattack commands to pause the swing timer and when used at the appropriate time (when the cast time of slam was equal or slightly less than equal to the time remaining in your swing timer) it allowed you to slam without losing (nearly) any time on your auto swing. Basically turned slam into another instant attack when used correctly. Weaving this into your bloodthirst and WW rotation while managing the timing with the swing timer was just a really fun way to play.

So your auto attack could finish at the same time the slam finished being cast ?

Yes - they would both go off at nearly the same time.

Speaking of righting wrongs… diamond flask healing says hi.

1 Like

Lol. At least you guys get to play endgame, amirite?