Since there's no preview for June trading post

Hopefully it’s this one.

4 Likes

If they do it, it will probably be 900 or 1000 tenders, so everyone will be spending their tenders on that. Meanwhile, I’ll be able to save or buy other things!

Also, maybe they are just too busy with Diablo stuff to post it.

April’s trading post was revealed late at about 4:00 PM PDT on the 31st.

Now i’m remembering we got elune’s swords as the reward for April. :dracthyr_sweat:

Could be trying to figure out what they want to put in or maybe they want to surprise us.

lol…

Literally every month is corporate greed month. But put some rainbows on it, and a certain set of people absolutely lose their freaking minds. It’s amazing. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ll take it over just being ignored completely. That’s how I see it anyway.

Honestly if their pride merch wasn’t so horrendously boring I might get something. A game title colored differently and thats it. Like. Dude. Make something with it.

You could so easily have like. Merch with pride flag colored murlocs of all kinds. Maybe have a bunch of them all down a sleeve for a jacket or long sleeve shirt. That’d be cute as heck. I’d buy that.

2 Likes

holiday weekend, mayhaps?

I want to know :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

My guess is that they noticed people waiting to see the preview for the next month before deciding to buy, freeze, or pass on stuff from the current month, and didn’t want us waiting until the end of the month to interact with the trading post.

2 Likes

I hope there are some recolors of the weird full arm latex gloves.

3 Likes

Maybe the reason there’s no preview is that the single reward for June is Invincible and there’s nothing to show?

And horribly colored merch at that.

1 Like

Not gonna lie, with how stingy Blizz is with tenders, I’m kinda hoping for a repeat or bleh month with nothing really good to buy so I can finally buy this treasure chest back piece that’s been carried over multiple months now. Although having really cool stuff would be fine as well. That back piece can keep floating month to month haha

I… don’t think they have the development staff necessary to do all their QOL stuff at the moment, much less keep up with forum things.

Blizzard’s decisions these last months have not benefited their ability to function as a game development studio.

“lack of polish” is a term thrown around a lot concerning DF. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a pretty good expansion. But I think that their choices are starting to have repercussions.

1 Like

If you havent used them already, you wont miss out on anything by saving them for another day

Oh, I don’t feel like I’ll miss out. I just liked looking at the April stuff, seeing what was incoming for May and then deciding to nab a few May things I was thinking about, since May didn’t hold much interest. Now, there’s a few things I was thinking of maybe nabbing. But I dunno! Because I don’t have a preview.

1 Like

Maybe they wanna try a month without preview, see how much engagement changes

I think it was delayed by memorial day weekend. But as we’ve had no preview even today so far, I got nothin.

Didn’t the April preview come out on the last day of the month?