Since "no changes" is over, can we fix racials?

If you haven’t learned yet, the Alliance Victim Complex (AVC) prevents them from taking responsibility for anything.

2 Likes

horde proved that with enough complains adjustments can be made
so its worth a try

1 Like

Racials stay the same as Horde don’t exploit racials.

No, alliance proved that if you exploit long enough adjustments can be made.

The AVC rears its head again

I 100% agree we should fix ridiculously OP Racial Traits.

• Human have a massive advantage over every other race in PvE.

• Gnomes are absolutely bonkers in PvP with their increased mobility.

• Dwarves are the only race that can self-dispel a Blind. Every other race just has to eat the blind while the Rogue gets a free restealth, bandage, or runs away with no hope of counter.

Pls nerf. (Am I doing this right?)

2 Likes

I wanted to start at patch 1.1 and progress from there.

1 Like

Yes. Also ive been rank 4 since the second or third week of honor. I don’t care about pvp.

There is a place where you can get the watered down version of the game your asking for, just log onto retail.

Imagine thinking racials is the reason you suck at PvP, lol.

3 Likes

Go to retail if you want this stuff. Quit whining about the overpopulation. Changing racials wont change it.

It hasn’t.

1 Like

#nomorechanges

reroll horde :slight_smile:

No I’d rather he not. Queues are long enough.

So I assume OP is in favor of balancing PvE racials as well? All priests get fear ward now?

If they did, which they shouldn’t, they should just buff ally racials, but not touch horde.

alliance racials are good, you are just bad, l2p, changing AV is not a change you can cite to argue for racial changes. it’s purposely ignorant or you’re just ignorant

Okay, I’m getting sick of this ad-hominid malarkey. The AV complaints had NOTHING to do with Horde vs. Alliance for the most part. It was and still is rooted behind a player driven set of activities that goes/went against the very spirit of the battle ground and the game.

The root of the complaints coming from Horde players was clear purely from the perspective that those activities performed more impacted Horde players negatively than Alliance.

The use of 3rd party apps and tools to manipulate a system in a way not only not intended, but against the spirit of the game IN ADDITION to the rumors of Alliance players being griefed and abused by pre-mades on their own side were driving factors to this.

Yes, this is a change, “LOL #nochanges” hehe :stuck_out_tongue: Whatever you want to claim it at this point. Those of us who remember 13 years ago when this version of AV and the cross realm BGs launched complained just as loudly then as well. This is nothing new. And I will guarantee that had these activities continued and happened to this extent 13-15 years ago, Blizzard would have executed similar fixes.

To me this project has always been about the spirit of the development from that time and the advancement of the game improving Classic in a way that Vanilla would have been improved had BC not been launched. I’m impressed by the Dev team’s restraint to be honest. The are doing an amazing job with the game and I hope they continue to do so.

The “warts and all” argument needs to be dropped. Because some of the warts are actually a cancer that needs to be addressed. And this team has proven that they are addressing them in a conservative manner consistent with the development paradigm from that period.

1 Like

Someone post a link for me where it was Blizzard who said “no changes” I can’t seem to find any.

Horde had a higher win % once premades started because any non premade was a guaranteed win. This actually effected every alliance pug player more than it effected the horde. Fortunately for the pug alliance (I guess) most of them are afkers so they would have lost any ways. Also theres never any tanks that are announced in pugs so yeah, no way they would have ever won.