Since Hunter Pets Are Being Greatly Expanded

I don’t think Incubi will ever happen for a really simple reason:

If an Incubus was ever spotted in-game millions and millions of guys would unsub out of fear of being hit by an incubus’ seduction spell lol

I’m happy to share we actually do have plans for offering players a choice between male and female versions of all warlock demons. This is a task already in our system, though I don’t have a time frame for you at the moment. Other art tasks could always take precedence, but we’re committed to making this happen. :slight_smile:

Sounds like they were planning to put it in specifically for the purpose of being a warlock pet.

I’d rather they create a new class, like a sorcerer(daoc) specializing in taking control over monsters, ie charming them. Now you might wonder what would the specs be all about. It would be a dps, healing and tank tree! The abilities the pet gets would be based on the skills and maybe have some unique random abilities spread across monsters.

Not sure how a pet tank would actually work in the game with pathing. Some sort of channeling that lets the player control the pet directly could work, with a cooldown.

Anyways I went a bit way too off topic. I just want a new exciting class in the game.

I want to be able to control a Pit Lord.
Please. For… reasons.

Yes, I know it went badly for the warlock player character in Legion, but I want to control a Pit Lord anyway!

2 Likes

The moment that is posted is the moment the forums will be flooded with “Why cant I have gender neutral demons???” But… pretty sure thats what are voidwalker, infernals, and imps are anyways :stuck_out_tongue: Don’t know what gender my felhound is nor do I want to.

What Warlocks really need back is Metamorphosis for Demonology. (likely name changed but you get the idea). Have it be a talent that replaces our demon commander with ourselfs.

It only truly went bad for Zelifrax Wobblepox who did a Fizzlebang.

I mean, the warlock PC ends up in Jagganoth’s private torture dungeon in the Twisting Nether too, so…

That was posted in the past though… back in 2011.

I think they gave it up…

1 Like

You mean like the bad transmogs hunters have had every expansion or nerfing two of our speccs into the ground or not being able to enchant weapons like everyone else can, ya give warlocks our fun. But hey at least there’s a ton of pets our there to tame even though we will use one for most the expansion.

It hasn’t been Necro’ed yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Whats wrong with our own private torture dungeon?

What if you could tame Void Elves?

Yeah, i see no reason why they can’t just normalize all demons damage/abilities and then allow us to tame/enslave whatever demons we like the model of.

Yum… Void Elf Succubus or Voidwalker… :rofl:

I want Bilescourges too. So cute

Felguard is still the patrician choice of daemon.

Death nights can also grab a random undead minion they see for a pet.

This has been greatly overdue for years… Its crazy Blizz refuses to give locks more options.

While im primarily a hunter i do have a Warlock toon and think this would be a great and fun idea. I would be on board with this.

1 Like

I stopped maining a lock a while back. It’s an uphill battle I’m not willing to fight.

Is this like a childish temper tantrum? You’re mad about hunters (which are awesome atm) so locks should suffer?

add my thread to the OP for signal boost :smiley: