Since Blood Elves and Nightborne are getting cozy with eachother

I would like the Nightborne models to be updated. Especially the males. That way I can be a cute couple with my Nightborne buddy :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Oh, yes please, Blizz. The most needed update of all, the models for Nightborne are sadly terrible.

4 Likes

God the Nightborne models are definitely the ugliest male race in the game lol

4 Likes

They’re like, Night Elf Males but worse. I didn’t even know that was possible.

6 Likes

Lol ikr I’m shocked to.

2 Likes

If Void elves are getting all current blood elf customization wouldn’t it be fair for the Nightborne to get all night elf customization?

1 Like

I can’t think of any customization the night elves had that Nightborne would benefit from. More hairstyles and beard options would be neat though

The only thing Nightborne need are more magic tattoos. In fact, their entire body should be covered in magic tattoos.

The men have always kind of been gross, to be fair. I honestly wouldn’t mind if Blizzard just straight up changed their aesthetic.

1 Like

Plz yes. The nightborne player model is so bad compared to the NPCs. At the very least male nightborne need different casting animations other than the male nelf “headache” animation. It’s the only reason I haven’t made a nightborne yet, the spellcasting looks so bad.

The PC Nightborne models have skin that looks like dried leather stretched over a scaffolding. Any update to them needs to just redo them entirely. They’re like tan mom but blurple.

I dunno, I kinda like their aesthetic. I mean, I wish the chest wasn’t as wide, and the hips were a sliver MORE wide, but I like em better than the Nelf model at least. Body wise the males are actually pretty close to their Suramar counterparts, well, save for the fact that they’re much shorter.

There’s not really anything nice to say about their faces though. Females got it better, but they’re both a little… eh.

I’m probably missing some important stuff, but in game there’s the night borne model, casting animation, swing, running, and other animations that the NPCs have.

It would be nice if they just gave playable nightborne everything the NPCs have.

Give the Nightborne more meat on their bodies. And of course more customization options for hair styles and less harsh faces.

1 Like

I have come to the conclusion that all the art developers at blizzard are straight males.

Everyone keeps saying this, but the Nightborne NPCs themselves are skinny little things. Well, skinny tall things. They’re very lean is my point. More meat on them would destroy their aesthetic too. :frowning:

Edit: To be clear, I would be fine if they gave us multiple body options and let each person choose, I just don’t really want em beefed up for me personally. Their lean builds was one of the things that drew me to the race to begin with and one of the reasons I like them over the Nelfs. Honestly, the best option would be to give each of the races a few body choices from slimmer to heavily muscled, etc.

1 Like

Funny that the Horde, a faction typically made up of non-humaoid races, are concerned about looking cute first and foremost.

What a sad state the mighty Horde have been diluted into.

You’re right. I wish they were taller, but I’ll settle for more face and hair options.

1 Like

I want the haughty look the npcs have!

3 Likes

Oh yeah, absolutely. They’re so short compared to their counterparts, and their faces, eyes, ears, and hair just look odd. For example I can give you two hairstyles. The male ponytail on the NPCs not only goes back in a ponytail, but also has some hair down the front. For the females their long swept back hair also has a few strands in the front for the NPCs but not the players. Their eyes are self explanatory, but one thing I don’t see mentioned is that their ears are a little odd too. It’s more prevalent on the males, but the player ears are actually a little thicker and shorter than the NPCs.

Again, I hope for options. Give us some ear options, give us some face options. Maybe keep the ones we have now for those that like it, but just give us more to choose from. There’s nothing worse than having things changed on a character you actually like, so I wouldn’t want to replace the faces for those that prefer them. I myself would love a few options with eyes more like the Nightborne in Suramar though. :slight_smile:

Also… mana hair, pretty please?

1 Like