Sin Rogue, LFG home in SL!

Hey everyone,

I am a new-ish player, lots of learning to do for sure. Currently 8/12H, trying to finish up. AOTC completed.

I haven’t had luck finding my “happy” place yet as far as guilds are concerned. I want to find a close-knit group, preferably that raids somewhere between 8pm EST - 12:00AM EST any day of the week. Any server is fine - I can transfer.

I love doing mythic+ as well, so that would be nice to have people to consistently run with and eventually learn how to maximize my aoe DPS as assassination and be helpful to my team.

Most important to me is the atmosphere though. I just want to click with people that are chill vibes, but certainly want to try to push content, without being jerks.

If you want to post your Discord info, I’ll dm you so we can chat. <3 Thanks!

Hey there Veritaserum, Disorientated’s Heroic team may be what you are looking for. Check us out and let me know if you have any questions!!

Who we are:

Disorientated is an Alliance guild on Stormrage. Our Mythic raid team is currently 6/12 Mythic, and are currently working on Ra’den progression. Our Heroic raid team is 12/12 Heroic and is recruiting for Shadowlands. Both teams focus on quality over quantity in terms of its raiders.

Our goals:

Our goals are simple. We strive to progress as far as possible while having fun. This is a game after all, and we want to be a place where you can unwind and forget the day. With that in mind, we do not like drama and strive to keep it out of the guild. On off nights we have a blast doing M+ and some PvP. During raids we joke around and have a good time during trash, but when it is time to pull the boss, it is business.

About the raid teams:

Mythic Team:

The current raid days and times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7pm – 10pm EST. In Shadowlands, a third night will be added for progression, though the day is not set yet. This team is almost full, but we do want to have a few good people in the “bullpen”. Bullpen members will be rotated in to ensure everyone gets to experience the content.

Heroic Team:

The current raid days and time are Tuesday and Friday from 8pm - 11pm EST. We are currently recruiting for healers and dps for this team. Team size will end up being around 15-20 to allow for flex when people are out.

Contact Info:

We can be reached on B-net at Ryouice#11303 (me, GM), Ksir37#1289 (Ferwin, Heroic Raid Leader) or Zhredder #1995 (Battleyoshi, Mythic Raid Leader). You can also hop in our Discord at h ttps://discord.gg/c8yvzvu.

Note: during the day we have limited access to Discord, so please be patient. Feel free to chat with anyone who may be on at the time until one of us gets on.

Hello Veritaserum,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 10-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has nine confirmed players, so we still need people to get to the minimum of 10, though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 12-14 would be ideal. Mainly in need of DPS at the moment, though hybrids and heals will be considered. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey there. If you’re open to going Horde, I’d love to chat. Spam below:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

Hi Veritaserum!

Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment of all classes with the goal of CE mythic progression for live and Shadowlands. We want to build a serious raiding atmosphere that also has a good time while raiding. We also plan on using discord as a nice social media outlet for the guild where everyone will feel comfortable to share with one another as well as game/movie nights and more community events to bring us all a little closer. We want to form long lasting friendships and good etiquette goes a long way with us, as does skill and effort. Be one of the first to have a chance at becoming a member of the core raid team! Raid times are tentatively scheduled for 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST tuesdays and thursdays. Be one of the first to join us on this epic adventure to conquer all of Azeroth and beyond!

Please message me if interested (Battle.net tag: Aer#11580 or Naddy#11821) to discuss desired roles within the guild.

I’m not going to get super long winded here. Your vibe seems like it aligns with ours, if you’re open to playing Horde side I’d love to chat with you more. My discord is hypeandmediocrity#1312

Hey Veritaserum! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788