Sin rogue for someone with a hand injury?

I’ve got a hand injury. I’m looking for a class and spec that has an easy rotation and slower button mashing. Some people suggested Assassination Rogue. What do you guys think? Simple and relatively slow? I’d be doing solo PvE and maybe some LFR.

Thanks!

I think it would be a good fit. Depending on what hand is injured, an MMO mouse with all of the side buttons may be very helpful.

Sin rogue is good.
MM isn’t a bad choice either.

Avoid sin rogue you ll need both to do a good rotation and perform good.

MM hunter could do, theres also DH with the talent that makes your button smashing a passive on auto attack.

Sin rogue is the lowest APM spec in game. If you have a hand injury where you need to move slower, APM matters.

And what do you mean “good rotation” - you just maintain two long bleeds while using a builder and finisher.

The other low APM is arms war.

DH is also the highest APM along with outlaw, even with auto fury demons bite.

2 Likes

Because pve is always single target? hes going to click to tab target ? He has one hand available.

DH will continue his rotation that does both aoe and single target.

DH is bad because it’s highest APM.

Even if it was one button, if you have to click it 100 times a minute, it’s going to be bad for someone with an injured hand.

Even if you have twice the buttons, but moving at half the speed it’s better for an injury.

2 Likes

Ok, look you do not pve / raid with your sin lock…

Compared to DH sin has a lot more to do / tab. Less on single target, but thats on some occasions, a lot more is multi target.

Please let me know when this sin lock is released.

Sin is 40 APM. Havoc is over 60.

Please go tell the person with an injured hand to use his hand 50% more.

There are no complicated specs in WoW anymore.

2 Likes

Are you in top 100 ? No, am I ? No, is he? No.

You petty online guides are crap, you do not have the experience in that domain and dont know what it is to play one. So stop trying to use high end online guides and use experience.

DH is still the simpliest rotation and easily done with 1 hand without any issue.

Sigh. There are no complicated specs anymore. DH is the highest APM, he has an injured hand. You seem to have an injured brain. :clown_face:

3 Likes

Im sure theres no complicating things in LFR, you can literally face roll on your keyboard and even go afk and you’ll win free loot.

Now, if you want to push content and other things, theres parsing and etc that people check, as a DH you will have the easiest time to achieve it well while sin rogue will ask you to step up and pay attention to more things and adapt. Requires a bit more to for some specific boss fights.

Nah my rogue is pretty easy in mythic raids hey. A lot of time spent pooling energy waiting to dump some envenoms. Pretty low apm. Seems like a good spec for someone with a disability. Like maybe a hand injury or something…

1 Like

You need to do mythic raiding first to actually say something like that.

Ironic that you are posting on an alt and can’t consider that other people might be on an alt too.

1 Like

The best part of this thread was your inability to gasp what APM is, and how that makes sin infinitely better for someone with a hand injury. DH may only have a few buttons, but you’re constantly spamming them.

In short, you aren’t bright enough to be condescending to others.

2 Likes

@OP

For doing LFR and daily quests, Assassination would be fine. For these aspects of the game, any spec would work. I have a fire mage and a fury warrior. I find both of them to be just as simple as Assassination.

To the OP. Assassination rogue, bm Hunter, arms warrior will be your easiest rotations with the less attacks per minute. Be pretty easy on your injured hand. Good luck with your choice.