Simplicite Weekend 7/9M Dazar'alor recruitment

Be interested in some heals and some quality RDPS
Hello
1st and 2nd place on the server for progress, still looking for some strong RDPS
hi
365 Warrior - Flavie (Prot/Arms)
355 Shaman - Bawws (Resto/Enhance)

Former GM and officer of BC/Cata guild Imperious (Korgath) are looking for an active guild on their old server.

Not expecting Mythic raiding spots but certainly open to being swapped in to help with progression.

Mostly looking for a guild of great players who raid, alt raids and do high M+ keys.

Message Baws#1147 if you have any questions.
09/24/2018 02:36 PMPosted by Baws
365 Warrior - Flavie (Prot/Arms)
355 Shaman - Bawws (Resto/Enhance)

Former GM and officer of BC/Cata guild Imperious (Korgath) are looking for an active guild on their old server.

Not expecting Mythic raiding spots but certainly open to being swapped in to help with progression.

Mostly looking for a guild of great players who raid, alt raids and do high M+ keys.

Message Baws#1147 if you have any questions.

Feel free to add my btag if you wanna talk. Mythic raid wise theres no need for MDPS or a Rsham, but if you'd like to hang out to do keys thats cool with me.

Fizzyelf#11113
Yes
Looking for ranged dps
Warlocks and hunters where are you
Yo
DPS
RDPS
Ranged boiz
Ranged Dps needed
Yo
37% on Fetid

I may be looking for serious raiding guild here in the future i play only healers i have a semi geared monk 375, drood 380 fasra and a 360 priest fasras. I play with a family member and he is a monk tank/dps/heals myiras and he also plays warrior myiri he will do whatever is asked of him.

i have spent the last 2 years in a casual guild that is falling apart and i am looking for something more. I am 100% a team player i understand and learn my classes and I am always willing to improve. also we are Canadians and are located on the korgath server. my btag is fasra#1208

The weekend team has been 7/8 for about a month now.

Thanks Kalcifer, it has been updated.

1 Like

Hello, are you still looking for h pal?