Simplicite Weekend 7/9M Dazar'alor recruitment

Simplicite 8/8M US 74th Famed Slayers!, Cutting Edge every tier in Legion, has officially partnered with our long time friends in the guild Winter is Coming, to form a Cutting Edge, 6 hours/week, Weekend Mythic raid team that have also gone 8/8M!

EDIT: Please check recruitment part of this post before adding any of the btags! This post is for the weekend raid team only.

This is a progression focused raid team, and is perfect for any raiders who want to push end game content, but are on a time crunch. Prior Mythic experience (or the equivalent to) is required. You are expected to know your class in-and-out, accept constructive criticism, and come prepared to raid. Raid times are 7PM-10PM PST, Fri/Sat.

Current needs are
MW/Hpally
DPS (Hunter/Mage/Lock/Spriest/DK)

Even if your class isn't listed feel free to add one of the btags below if you're interested :).

This team will be treated in a Cutting Edge, progression first fashion. As such, there must be a commitment to the time frame week in and week out, 90%+ attendance rate must be followed, along with letting an officer know if you'll be missing with an appropriate heads up is expected. The mentality during raiding is best explained in a "we over me" philosophy. Decisions as far as loot, roster, etc., will be made in the mindset of how it will better the raid team as a whole, rather than a single individual.

Appropriate guild conduct is also expected at all times. We are an adult guild, we do not have time to be bothered with in-game drama. You're expected to act in a mature manner, without racism, sexism, etc. We all like to joke around and have fun, but know when enough is enough.

Any interested raiders please add one of the following btags below. There is not an application process involved in our recruiting, just a simple interview in discord to get to know one another.

We look forward to meeting you, and building a strong raid team, with an extremely active community.

Fizzyelf#11113 - Officer/Raid Lead for Weekday Team.
Trillstar#1873 - GM of Simplicite
Yukidama#11700- Former GM of Winter is Coming, Officer, and Raid Lead for Weekend Team
Mornin mornin!
Eyo
Hello
Heyooo
Ayoo
Hello
Who's bumpin in here bois?
Weeewoooo
Come join us for Uldir! We had 75 people on for launch day!
Updated post! :)
Edited with needs
Updated
Hola
LF Hpal, Rsham, RDPS!
I have multiple toons that are 120 or very close. I have two range dps at this moment at 120 (hunter/lock) and getting a melee dps next and then a few tanks. I used to raid back in the day during Cataclysm and Mists of pandaria I was a raid leader in those days however life and family happened with kids but now they are older and I now have time to get back into the swing of things. I am looking to find a guild that i can be a core member.

BNET -- papagimp5#1210
09/12/2018 11:06 AMPosted by Thóra
I have multiple toons that are 120 or very close. I have two range dps at this moment at 120 (hunter/lock) and getting a melee dps next and then a few tanks. I used to raid back in the day during Cataclysm and Mists of pandaria I was a raid leader in those days however life and family happened with kids but now they are older and I now have time to get back into the swing of things. I am looking to find a guild that i can be a core member.

BNET -- papagimp5#1210

Feel free to add my btag, Fizzyelf#11113

As an added note, this raid team is not hardcore, but still expects 95% of your playtime to be on your main, alts are aren't an issue unless your main falls behind on AP/ilvl/DPS.

We are also Alliance so you would be have to be fine with faction swapping.
Hi
they out here one shotting M bosses
Boop