Silvermoon City

Anyone else walk through Silvermoon and feel a longing for the RP Mecca it used be?

7 Likes

Yes. Also everywhere else.

7 Likes

There is two groups now that i know of working on bringing SMC rp back! Try connecting with them and trying out their events!

1 Like

One group tells only truths, the other only lies.

1 Like

Which groups?

I long for the days when you could find RP in abundance in those abandoned houses out around Gilneas.

5 Likes

{Velma voice} You stop that.

It was discussed earlier today on the Wyrmrest Community Project Discord.

(This is Kirsy btw - forgot to change characters from an earlier guild post)

I’d hang out there, but I’m legally not allowed within 50 meters of the load zone since the…incident.

1 Like

The curse of being long-lived is the remembrance of what used to be.

1 Like

I remember the Temple. I remember how it used to be…

1 Like

Well, every time I try to go there the guards attack me. Not a very RP friendly place.

1 Like

I still say we need to organize a Ren’dorei pool party on Quel’Danas one of these days.

2 Likes

Entire zone is wasted pontential in being such a great place to go back in and make relevant. They can even bring some faction skirmishes into it by having the Gilneans trying to kick out the Forsaken that decided to set up shop there between Cataclysm ans Sylvanas plague nuking the Undercity.

1 Like

For general RP networking and events awareness, in Silvermoon and elsewhere, the WCP discord linked above is an excellent place.

For Quel’Thalas-specific RP, the Ashen Court discord has a forum thread here. Getting day-to-day walkup going is an ongoing challenge, but we host both twice-a-month and yearly events and have a channel in which you can let people know when you’re looking for RP if you’re so inclined.

7 Likes

Thanks! I just joined up!