Delete this thread

delete this thread

4 Likes

We have a growing number of 60s, and raids will be starting soon.

5 Likes

Come on daytime raiders!

5 Likes

We’re still looking for friendly raiders.

4 Likes

Morning bump

5 Likes

Only good reason to wake up early: raiding

5 Likes

bumpity bumptiy bubmbubmb

4 Likes

biz zumpity bump

4 Likes

LFM morning raiders

3 Likes

Free loot. 10am EST. Be there

3 Likes

Come join the fun!

2 Likes

The post has been updated to reflect our current needs.

1 Like

Come get your epics before the PvP starts!

1 Like

We’re still looking for a few more friendly raiders.

1 Like

Great guild. Would recommend to most players. If you are looking for a morning guild, they will make you feel at home. Good atmosphere and communication. Apply, you won’t regret it.

1 Like

Rag dies again this week. Spots are limited!

2 Likes

We killed Ragnaros and Onyxia with a pug raid. We are starting guild runs this week.

1 Like

Very chill group of adults. No in guild drama. Stable. Consistent. No one cares about if they get purps or not, just so long as someone gets it and it’s an upgrade. Raiders have been easy going and very capable of following instructions. We clear content very quickly. Tanks and healers are crazy geared already.

I highly recommend you join us for some great raiding experiences. By far my favorite guild I’ve ever been in since July of 2005.

3 Likes

We killed Ragnaros today with an all guild run. We still have some raid spots left.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Your raid times would suit me perfectly as I work a straight evening shift right now.
Currently questing at level 45, tanking dungeons and just generally having a blast.

Looking for a guild thats active when I’m online in the morning and you guys sound like a solid fit!
Currently 45 Arms Warrior with tanking experience.

I’ll keep an eye out for you guys,
Mauzer

1 Like