Silver Minimap Arrow from Handynotes

hi all! I am using handynotes and tomcat tours, etc to track rares, events, and treasures while doing assaults. The issue I am having is that the silver arrow that guides me for somereason only works on one of my several toons. Does anyone have a clue why this is or how to fix it? I cannot seem to get any support from curse or twitch. Thanks in advance! <3

It’s not addon related. Arrow only displays when it’s just outside the bounds of your minimap but still within tracking distance. You’ll generally only see it when your minimap is partially zoomed in.

all of my minimaps are partially zoomed in. i have 14 120s and the only one i get the silver arrows on is my main. I use the same settings for all my toons.

Are you tracking Points of Interest on all your toons?

[added]
NM doesn’t appear to be related to POI tracking or any addons. I have no idea what the toggle is, assuming there is one.

Just figured this out. If your minimap is not zoomed in at least 2 clicks it will not show silver arrow. We think the silver is great when running a zoomed in mini map, which it is, however if your minimap is zoomed out all the way the Item appears on the mini map at the same distance the arrow would appear if you are zoomed in. if that makes sense.

1 Like