Silver Hand - Shield of the Righteous Usage

I know it’s a small thing, but when leveling in Legion Chromie Time and you get the Silver Hand weapon as a holy paladin, you can’t use the Shield of the Righteous attack. It’s the only offensive Holy Power output we have, so unless we want to kill things slowly and never use holy power while questing, it’s no bueno.

I know, the obvious answers are quest in some other chromie time, quest as ret, use heirloom weps, etc. but it would be nice to have the Silver Hand weapon flagged as a shield so we can use that attack. Or remove the Shield Required tag altogether for non-prot.

Or just give holy a new melee spender that’s not shield of the righteous or templar’s verdict for 2h weapons (there’s a few of them int 2 handers out there)

I was gonna say fish for Awakening procs, but since you can’t get that until lvl 45, it doesn’t help much…

Definitely a conflict with how the “unpruning” interacts with Legion Artifacts

Funny thing about that,

If you glitch a one hander into Ashbringer on Holy and Prot, you can still use SoTR in spite of not having a shield. However, if you convert a two hander into Truthguard on Ret you cannot use Templar’s Verdict or Divine storm.

It makes no sense any way you slice it…