[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

:izakaya_lantern: :fallen_leaf: TOMORROW NIGHT: ILLURIDEI :fallen_leaf: :izakaya_lantern:

What is Illuridei?
Illuridei is a Kaldorei celebration of the change from Spring to Fall and the coming of the autumnal equinox. Also known as the ceremony of the Watchers Flame.

What to expect?
There will be a pilgrimage from just outside Astranaar village to the historic memorials of Azshara. The participants wear red clothing to represent the changing of the seasons and carry lanterns to light their way. Upon gathering at the end of the Pilgrimage there will be a blessing of Elune for strength and wisdom. A feast will then be held to celebrate and remember the memories of the years so far past. Songs, stories, poems, and even gifts can be shared.

What’s the dress code?
A red-colored outfit, and a lantern off-hand weapon - one that glows to illuminate the surrounding area!

We hope to see you all there at 5:45pm server time! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Illuridei: The Watchers Flame

Hosted by Seldarine Stardragon

The autumnal equinox is the ceremony of the Watchers Flame. It is celebrated from the breadbasket of kaldorei society, Ashenvale Forest. Held at night, a procession of kaldorei in red clothes bearing lanterns set out from Astranaar to the historic memorials in Azshara. Upon arrival, each of the gathered receives the blessing of Elune for strength and wisdom.

A bounty of harvest is then prepared, where the past can be remembered and memories shared of times gone by. Songs, stories, poems and gifts are all exchanged at this event.

This event took place on September 28th! Thank you to everyone who came out for some RP for Illuridei! It was made so much fun thanks to support of the community! And a big shout out to Seldarine for hosting, and all the Priestesses who aided in the ceremonies!

1 Like

A Brewfest Bash

:evergreen_tree: :beers: :evergreen_tree:

When: Tonight (10/4/19) at 6:00pm (server)
Where: Gates of Ironforge & Brewfest Festival Grounds, Dun Morogh
Style: Casual RP

After a long campaign in northern Kalimdor, Warden Razorleaf convinces the Silver Circle to return to Dun Morogh in celebration of the annual Brewfest holiday and all the buttery pretzels it will entail!

Silver Circle will gather at the Brewfest Festival Grounds in Dun Morogh for some casual RP. Walk ups are welcome!

1 Like

Thank you for allowing us to participate. The ceremony where we dropped pebbles into the stream was especially inspiring.

https://tinyurl.com/RipplesPast

3 Likes

Ripples of the Past by SymianAzule

This is a beautiful screenshot adaption, Kunbo! Thank you so much for sharing it and I’m glad to hear you had a good time.

2 Likes

New storyline begins tonight!
PREMISE
Every year, a dormant spirit rises from the grave to terrorize the city of Hearthglen. This year, the members of the Silver Circle find themselves inexplicably drawn into the events. Now they must unravel the mysteries of the curse, or risk losing their heads!

:jack_o_lantern: :skull: :jack_o_lantern: :skull: :jack_o_lantern: :skull: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

I just want to let everyone know that we RPed for 6 hours just for this very first event. It was AWESOME. and tiring :sob:

3 Likes

Thinius is going to hate pumpkins by the end of this hahaha

3 Likes

Moonkin Festival is tonight! Stop by Nighthaven in Moonglade to check it out with us at 5:30 pm server! :muscle:

1 Like

Are there any events that a once beautiful orc like my self may attend?

1 Like

Some of our social events and holiday events are faction neutral events. The next one that is likely to occur again will be the Lunar Festival. Both your orc or your blood elf, Ravenhul, would be welcome to attend that.

2 Likes

Hello. Greetings! Silver Circle!

1 Like

Greetings! :muscle:

Thank you to everyone who came out to Lahassa in Nighthaven last night. You all made the event grand!

1 Like

Stopping in to say, Hello Purple People

2 Likes

I made a post in your guest book forum. Hope to see you guys soon in-game! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello cousin, and welcome!

Your introduction post was grand, Lorathan. I see you’re leveling up your character too. We have Council Glade (an IC meeting) on December 3, 2019 at 5:45pm server. If you’re interested in attending to make an IC introduction there too, reach out to one of us over the website on your intro thread or in-game and we’ll bring you along. :muscle:

2 Likes

I would be honored to join you. Can you tell me where the Council Glade is? I would like to get there early. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ishnu’alah Brother Lorathan!

Council Glade will be held at Rhut’van Peak in Azsuna at 5:45 PM (server) tomorrow, December 3rd.

Despite your lower level, we can bring you along with the help of some portals and flying mounts from Dalaran. We’ve tested this in the past and the location contains no hostile mobs and you will be able to visit the zone even at a lower level.

Simply reach out to one of us in-game when it gets close to the time of the event. We will invite you to the party and send someone to pick you up.

3 Likes

Feyawen, it is I, the RPer known occasionally as the Mountain Giant Athinn! I’ve got a new character that’s just as outrageous but this one is actually a Night Elf. I left a post in your guest book forum!

2 Likes

So I actually made an entire thread about this, but I may as well ask it here since I get the impression that this guild is active and thriving.

Do you think any of you guys and gals might be interested in some cross-faction RP involving, say, a nightborne who has a steadily growing fervor for Elune? It’s been pointed out to me that while the Tauren revere Elune in the form of Mu’sha, but it really isn’t the same as a Kaldorei’s perspective.

I should probably also mention that he, too, craves a world of peace and harmony.

1 Like