[Archived] Silver Circle - Night Elf RP

:confetti_ball: CONGRATULATIONS ZA’TIYA :confetti_ball:

You are the 100th post! Seek me out in-game to receive your prize! All you need do is open trade- wait…

Love you Zat :heart:

4 Likes

We’re gearing up for our World of Warcraft Classic alternative guild, which will enable members and allies to add old chapters to the guild’s history! Installations include some flash-back information from 2005 like the one below! :scream:

he reclusive Night Elves were the first race to awaken in the World of Warcraft. These shadowy, immortal beings were the first to study magic and let it loose throughout the world nearly ten thousand years before Warcraft I. The Night Elves' reckless use of magic drew the Burning Legion into the world and led to a catastrophic war between the two titanic races. The Night Elves barely managed to banish the Legion from the world, but their wondrous homeland was shattered and drowned by the sea. Until recently, the Night Elves closed themselves off from the rest of the world and remained hidden atop their holy mountain of Hyjal for many thousands of years. The Legion's invasion brought the Night Elves out of their long period of slumber. They now have renewed interest in shaping the world, and for the first time are allying themselves with other races to insure the continued survival of Azeroth. As a race, Night Elves are typically honorable and just, but they are very distrusting of the 'lesser races' of the world. They are nocturnal by nature and their shadowy powers often elicit the same distrust that they have for their mortal neighbors.
4 Likes

Dang Feyawen. I’m jealous at your ability to make killer updates and forum posts. I really need to take some tips.

3 Likes

I will gladly show you all the things, Buliss :heart:

I highly recommend checking out this Ultimate Forum Guide by EU MVP Pachimari! It’s helpful regardless of Trust Level and most of it works from Trust Level 1.

You can also reach me over battle.net if you ever want to poke me about forum coding or just to say hi. My tag is Grawrlz#1234!

:crescent_moon: Elune-adore :moon_cake:

3 Likes

Storyline in Pandaria has wrapped up! The Silver Circle is back in Val’sharah taking it easy for a time, but we welcome anyone to swing by for some RP!

1 Like

Hope to see some of you guys at the global pre-launch test of WoW Classic beginning at 11:00 AM (PDT)! :hourglass:

Developers ask that players please log-in and play as much as possible during the first two hours of the test – 11:00 a.m. PDT to 1:00 p.m. PDT, as that is when they’ll be actively monitoring for issues important to launch.

More details here!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to raid Molten Core again for 40 hours a week!

"MC Raiders

We ain’t got no li-hife!"

4 Likes

A Day In Darkmoon

After a long month and a half of campaigning in Pandaria, the Silver Circle find an opportunity for rest and relaxation within the famous Darkmoon Faire.

Big thanks to everyone who bumped into us for some walk-up roleplay at the Darkmoon Faire last night! It was loads of fun!

5 Likes

:sparkles: :tshirt: :sparkles:

Free T-Shirt Day

Friendly reminder that tomorrow, August 16th, 2019, is Free T-Shirt Day! It is a new micro-holiday added to the game in Patch 8.1.5 and supposedly the first one to offer permanent rewards!

Holiday NPCs will wander Stormwind & Orgrimmar, shooting free shirts in various directions that can be looted as objects on the ground. A variety of BoE shirts can be acquired during the micro-holiday, including some new shirts added to the game as of 8.1.5, as seen in the appearance tab. Be sure to log online tomorrow to check it out!

2 Likes

What is this blasphemy?! Everyone knows night elves don’t need t-shirts! :muscle:

3 Likes

Bumping. We’re still active after Classic goes live, fear not!

2 Likes

We have a lot of player-driven roleplay happening right now. A rescue operation in the Eastern Kingdoms, after a member and allies were taken as Prisoners of War in the Northern Campaign. And some Silversworn journey to Northern Kalimdor, to investigate emerging rumors about the Dark Lady’s apothecaries engineering a new form of Forsaken Blight that may soon be weaponized in Darkshore.

Classic is coming soon™ too!

2 Likes

Smiles an evil smile, while rubbing the fabric of his dress.

“Good… Everything is going according to plan…”

He begins to laugh, lighting striking multiple times in the background as he laughs. Birds who were nestled in trees begin to flock suddenly.

“MUAHAHAHAHAHA!”

3 Likes

We’re gearing up for another new adventure for September! :muscle:

1 Like

I was once a beautiful orc, now look at me LOOK AT MEEE! I hope one day the silver circle can use their powers of Elune to restore me.

There a time, Orcs would travel far and wide to behold my beauty. Can you help me Silver Circle? I’ve heard of a priest in your order, gifted in the ways of healing by
Elune.

Roars at the moon

2 Likes

You are still a beautiful orc. And I see you don’t skip back or arm day at the gym :muscle:

1 Like

Orcs don’t skip the gym any day.

2 Likes

A new campaign begins tomorrow! We will be racing against Forsaken to hunt for pieces of a lost shadow orb. :crystal_ball:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Council Glade at Rhut’van Peak, Azsuna, 5:45 server time on Monday the 23rd! Whisper someone if you need an invite to see what the Circle is about!

1 Like