Silly Question

I am sorry if this is stupid or silly. I have a bit of OCD.
So I discovered I had a piece of the highly coveted Blessed Undead Cleansing Set.
Thing is…I don’t recall getting that piece ever. I have no achieves showing I played during that time. Wowhead shows that event was during 2008. I seem to have started in 2009. Now I only possibly have 2 toons that could’ve possibly gotten it (Tavisha-Area 52 and Iyzabella-Crushridge) but it’s nowhere to be found! It’s just bothering this OCD ridden mind!

Anyone got some ideas?

Image for proof: https://i.imgur.com/SmAjxCn.jpg

Sorry, just to clarify – your question is… how could you have collected a piece?

I think there were recreations of partial set components available later, during another post-expansion event.

1 Like

Yes sorry, it is how could I have collected a piece. I honestly don’t see how. Unless I had played back then and my memory is foggy as heck. Sorry :sweat_smile:
I keep seeing on wowhead that they were only available during the event, so its perplexing to me. Course I was a teen when I began playing shrug

I think you can get two of the look alike pieces from the trial of style

5 Likes

I think you are correct, Jenna. Looks like the Mana-Etched Regalia has a piece or two that matches the Blessed gear.

It is likely just listed under the Blessed Regalia because of that.

2 Likes

Got my hopes up =.= I was just looking at that. It does look like that. My account can’t even be old enough to have participated in that event anyway I’m sure cause I started around Ulduar. Thanks all, you set this OCD persons mind at ease. :heart: :heart:

2 Likes