Silky spider mommas

They only look like women because you can’t see the giant mandibles under their veil. You think you get this… But…

You actually get this. Good luck!
:heart_on_fire:

7 Likes

Shelob enters the chat

6 Likes

bad day to have eyes I think

2 Likes

Lolth was here the whole time

7 Likes

Simple, we keep the veil on.

2 Likes

There’s a suggestive South Park gif I wanna post. But I think it might get me a vacation.

I want the one in the middle with the blue eyes and pink… tiara? I don’t care about conventional means of mogging, I want to be a spider person, clothing is for the mammals and reptiles!

2 Likes

Same here I really hope we get the race. I bet they could come up with some really cool animations for them too.

I’m just curious what accent they would use with hopefully spider sounds in between words.

1 Like

Me as a nerubian running into another nerubian:

5 Likes

How dare you speak of my goddess you heretic!

Cha’kohk pholor dos!

3 Likes

I think what you’re tryna say is…

2 Likes

I just remembered this game one of my friends showed me, and there’s a hot spider lady. Enjoy.
https://openarena.fandom.com/wiki/Arachna

Put’s me in mind of the holodeck character, “Queen Arachnia” from Star Trek Voyager.

2 Likes

Well there’s a memory unlocked.

2 Likes

I assume you’ve literally never interacted with a single person if you really believe that lol

Well, you’d be as wrong in that as you were with your previous post :dracthyr_shrug:

Nightmare scenario.

Sure bud :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Spiders do not make you silky smooth, only I can possess the ability to do that. They’re not worthy of being called “silky spider mommas”.

There will be a new queen in town very soon in TWW just wait.