Silithus cross-faction collusion

as 2% neandertal i feel offended since there is absolutely no representation my real life race

This is completely different. Still FWIW I don’t think Blizzard will do anything.

They are both collusion and the participants should get bans. But Blizzard is happy to rake in money with minimal effort, it seems.

1 Like

imagine if they banned all the guild who do this right now . 20% would instantly disapear . Some of those have 40 men multiboxer.

I am not a greedy person and even i would tell you .

LET IT GO! LET IT GO !

i like the ones mass reporting people who talk in gen chat giving people 24 ohur ban or something

can we get a blue post on collusion so we know the rules because i thought you could get banned for that.

1 Like

a blue post to clarify would be wonderful.

3 month ago i went in westfall and made sure no alliance member did die to the unfair caster mob. Yes , i did that after ganking a mage in winterspring who walked 10 min walk 4 times and then beg me to let him finish is quest while remaining very respectful.

Yes empathy work in many ways. If someone talk to you very respectfully after you been griefing them it always make feel like i should not do what you are doing but if they openly disrespect you its the other way around.

Should i also get ban for this ?

seems kinda off-topic. would love to get a blue post about their standpoint on the cross-faction collusion / mafias in silithus.

Why are people so upset about both factions working together to get the new content open for everyone on the server?

Is it the bug mount? If you’re worried about “collusion” then you were never really going to get the bug mount anyways. It was always a massive operation.

working together? ie horde guild asks alliance guild to camp specific horde player with scepter so no progress is made? how is that helpful?

Oh, so PvP on a PvP server.

maybe you are confused-- thats called collusion.

why are you using an alt to talk that is confusing to me

Like I said, it was always a huge joint operation. If people were not ready to figure things out on a PvP server before-hand…then those people never really stood a chance at getting the bug mount anyways.

This was posted on the CS forums 7 minutes ago

2 Likes

thanks bro!

I was not going to post this on this forum but screw it. My guild member was just mind controlled and killed by horde for just flying into Silithus. It’s not about who did what. I contributed enough to the war effort myself.

I’ll just mention as well that right before this we were told that if we “stayed out of the caves we would be fine in Silithus”

Factions on my server are not working together, they are working against their own and causing permanent server toxicity. The answer to this is to make fun of people and do copypastas on people through the discord who say anything and laugh, just like 14 year olds.

There are guilds that server hopped from Stalagg to Incendius to us and they are known for causing problems, so none of this is surprising.

1 Like

Activision doesn’t care. Give them your money and move on.

Yes, however, I believe they are referring to guilds on pvp servers ganging up to not let anyone else work on the scarab lord quest line. On some servers mages are dead and rezzing to insta kill the quest giver. On some servers horde and alliance guilds have made a deal to work together to not let anyone else on the server live if they leave Cenarion Hold.

1 Like