<Signatus> [A] [Kromcrush] Tu/Wed 8-11 P.M EST Raiding/PvP Guild Is Recruiting!

Still looking for more of every class but especially Rogues, Warriors, Warlocks, and Priests!

Still recruiting :slight_smile:

I suspect I will join you, could you inform me where I seen the name before?

Not sure. We are a new guild. Would you like to add me to bnet and see about getting you into Invictus?

Your discord names don’t work. I’m looking to push rank 14 and would like to join your guild. Whats your discord? Oh I realize those are bnet names. What are your discord names?

We are not currently planning any type of rank 14 push. Although you can get to me at Valdaram#7767 on discord (on mobile so posting from my druid)

Still looking for more members for PvE and PvP. Need more priests and warriors for our raiding roster, rogues too! also taking other classes

Still recruiting more members for PvE and PvP! :slight_smile:

Still need Warriors>Hpriest>Rogues>Warlocks for our raid team.

Having an issue adding you on discord as Valdaram#1800.

Would love to chat this weekend, I’m rolling a OT / DPS warrior and your times align perfectly with mine.

Apologies. That is my Bnet. My discord is Valdaram#7767

Got it and sent! I coulda read through the last portion incorrectly it is late haha

Look forward to speaking with you!

Bump for a solid group of people!

Loot council & fair cannot be in the same sentence. It’s implausible.

1 Like

Theres no perfect loot system unfortunately. All we can do is be as transparent about our loot system as possible.

DKP was perfect.

Still looking for more members for PvE and PvP. Need more priest healers and warriors for our raiding roster, rogues too! also taking other classes

Added both on bnet looking forward to talking about applying!

Still looking for more people to join us! we need more raiders and PvP players!

Recruiting all classes but would LOVE to have more priests, warriors, warlocks and holy paladins. Definitely in need of priests!