Siege of Boralus Normal?

I’ve been happily playing my goblin, but decided I wanted to work through the Alliance story line (which has been great!). I’m at the point where I need the Siege of Boralus, but I don’t see it as an option for Normal mode. I do see the Heroic version, but I’m not geared enough to qualify. Does a Normal version of this dungeon exist?

Siege of Boralas, King’s Rest, and Mechagon only have heroic and mythic versions. (All 3 originally only had mythic versions when they came out, and heroic was added to them in later patches.)

1 Like

I ran into this problem, with only being able to solo this questline, even camped out at the entrance hoping that I could join a group. Unfortunately Blizzard tech support does not know that there is no normal mode for this dungeon. They said it was an add on UI problem. After several canned bot responses to my help requests.

I did that questline a few days ago, listed it in group finder shortly after 3 players signed up for it. We had 2 60’s and the other two were low 50s and we just plowed through everything.