Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Btag - Azria#11233
Discord - Cherie#7321

Currently leveling a new toon alone, I havent had much luck finding people I can actually communicate with. I enjoy talking and hanging out, doing relaxing things- and raiding is my favorite thing to do. It’s just hard to find people who stick around/ I enjoy the company of because of the toxicity nowadays. Not many people talk in game anymore and it’s hard to find friends especially being a college kid who works a lot.

1 Like

You may send me a discord or battle.net invite. I’m usually on always online discord or battle.net so you can send me a whisper and we can do something :slight_smile:
(With Kingdom Hearts 3 releasing soon, my WoW time maybe slowed down but I will still get on!) I main alliance, but I have a 120 DK BE so I can do whatever!
Bnet Elysium#11308
Discord Elysium#0001

1 Like

Just restarted my sub after a few years. When did this game become so anti-social? People dont even wave back…

Im mainly on Suramar but also have minor charactors on:
-Zangarmarsh
-Hellscream
-Gorefiend
-Bleeding Hollow

Btag: NJT07#1148
Discord:NJT07#3966

1 Like

I’ve just returned to the game I have not played Retail since the burning crusade. I’d love to have some friends to chat with etc. I play on Dalaran server. . I’m often on during the late evenings PST because of my backwards sleep habbit. Feel free to add me if you wish. Btag: ShadowStorm#1162842

1 Like

I just started playing again after a few extended breaks. Stopped playing shortly after MoP and then came back just long enough for Legion to get all my characters their class weapons.

Now that I’m back my old guild has disbanded and I’m looking for a group to level with while learning all the new stuff WoW introduced while I was gone.

Do you all need a certain class/spec that I could try to fill in, or so a month or more when I’m finally leveled? I may just start a DH on your server to see if I’d be a good fit for your guild, then I could use my 110 level boost to get someone up and running a bit sooner.

1 Like

Well I’ve been away for such a long time I had no idea how much the game has changed from when it first launched. I am so confused with how things work, but I muddle through it. I just happened to find this thread and glad I did. If you like to add me this is my tag I think :slight_smile:

Willowrae#11610

1 Like

Hi everyone,

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, but rest assured, we are still up and running !!

We would still love to add more people to our community (and guilds), so feel free to come and check us out. Anyone is welcomed, young and old, rich and poor, active and casual, raider, PvPer, RPGer, collector… It doesn’t matter, we welcome you all !!!

If you are looking for people to play with, or just to chat with in Discord, feel free to join us !!!

Happy Adventuring,

Worg

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655

Discord: minevera#1398
Battle Tag: mcflurrycca#1867

1 Like

Btag: NightRaven#226967
Discord: pcsekar89#3743

Thank you for organizing this!

1 Like

My btag is Jetpack#11376 and my Discord is Siesta#5788. I’d love to be added to a group of players that aren’t super grumpy! :slight_smile: I’m fairly new to the game and I haven’t made any in-game friends as of yet, I mostly play solo or with my husband.

1 Like

Thanks, Worgbane - nice to find some non-toxic folks! I’d like to be added, please… btag is PlatWarlock#1157 and Discord is PlatinumWarlock#5524.

1 Like

I would love to join. I just returned after 9 years.

Battle tag: Nemue11100
Discord: Akatiny#2843

1 Like

Very shy and quiet. I don’t speak much but I do listen at times so if you don’t mind someone very quiet.

BT: Casi#11189
Discord: Theresa #9161

May have my boyfriend joining on Wow soon (I hope) and a friend or two from SWTOR.

1 Like

Hey, I am a returning player after legion came out i started a new job and really didnt have too much time between real life and the demand of the WoW life at the time. I recently talked to some of the old guild mates and they said its not as demanding anymore and although i was hesitant i thought “ehh one month wouldn’t be bad”. Of course, sucked right back in and loving the game like I’m playing it again for the first time. Started a horde lock (always played alliance) and the thing I run into is just not many people that i previously played with are on.

I enjoy am enjoying the new leveling and would love to chat and catch up on whats new in the game!

Happy playing,

Dirty Mike

Btag: DirtyMike#1802
Discord: DirtyMike#8795

1 Like

Long time wow player here, then quit and now have returned for BFA. I would love to find people to play with and go on raids / dungeons, and even questing with. Would also love to do some PVP, but I’m no 2000+ ranked player so that usually turns people away.

My usual schedule is

5pm - 10pm CST Monday - Thursday
5pm - whenever CST- Fridays
Any time on the weekends

Btag: FunkyPrinny#1486
Discord: Desync#6327

1 Like

What the other 479 people said.

Bigbahdaboom #1328

1 Like

I am just getting back into WoW. I am an older player and I would like to find others to run dungeons and other content in a relaxed atmosphere. If this is what this community is about and if it is still active then please add me.

Thanks in advance.

Btag: SleepyBear#121153
Discord: billyproton#3297

1 Like

Same as everyone :slight_smile: long time french payer. Just moved to Canada. So start all over on US server…
Looking for some mate to play with. I can’t vocal now, so if you wanna play quietly ;).

Btag : umakt#2799

1 Like

Returning player looking for friends to talk to, quest with, do dungeons with. I also have a mic
Btag: Chrystalized#1636

1 Like

thank you for this post i left WoW along time ago after feeling the same way. The community grew Toxic in ways i hated and people just became rude especially if your gear was not up to par.

Worgbane I created a new Toon on Area52 and sent you a friends request. If anyone else wants to add me as a friend ill leave my info below. Im 36 years old and i want to enjoy the game with good people not sit here and constantly be stressed out or feeling alone.

StoneSoldier#1840

1 Like