Shyness, anxiety, depression, toxic community

Hello everyone !!

I’ve just invited the latest posters and we’re still looking to add more friends to our community. Everyone is invited, so feel free to come and visit us.

Cheers,

Worg

btag: Worgbane#1877
Discord: Worgbane#9655

btag: Elenaltarien#1502
Discord: Elenaltarien#0582

I’m always happy to help folks out when available. I mostly heal things.

@Worgbane - Have you considered creating Blizzard as well? Just curious

1 Like

Hello!
Somewhat recently returned for BfA, just hit my first dungeon quest and all the old anxiety is back. Spent the last couple of days doing more research on improving my playing skills/getting over dungeon anxiety when I would just rather be spending my free time ACTUALLY PLAYING :stuck_out_tongue:

So I came across this post while in the middle of all that. And yes, would love to join this group please!

I’m an on again/off again player since BC, and it’s been years since I’ve had many fun and positive experiences with guilds or other players in general. It would be great to find other players to maybe do some dungeon runs w/who share my anxiety or are patient with those of us who have it. However, if I only find a nice friendly place to find like minded players in, that would be just as awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

btag: TekramEhcin#1106
Discord: Boojen#6880

2 Likes

Took a break after BFA’s launch due to losing interest in a lot of the mechanics. 8.1 has me interested again but I’ve been meaning to level a new nightborne character as well as a maghar orc for the heritage gear. I’d be up to level a new horde character on any server since I already play on Illidan.

BTag: Jermatoo#1137
Discord: Jermatoo#7539

1 Like

I Feel the same way i started back in wrath when people actually helped each other and played together. Shoot now i play and get bored after awhile not having several people to talk to and even looking at the chats disgust me so much had changed has made me wonder about people. I play both sides i also like leveling with people makes it so much smoother and faster than doing it by yourself. I would do endgame content more if had a group and guild

Discord Ewokavenger

Battkenet Ewokavenger#1920

2 Likes

I think this is a great idea and I hope it’s still going. I’m also finding it difficult to find people in the game to group with or talk to right now. I took a break from MoP until BFA, so it would be nice to find others that are coming back as well.

BattleNet: Kurisuti#1965
Discord: Kurisuti#1102

Hello everyone,

Another maintenance day gone by.

Now that the game is back online, what better way to play this game than with a bunch of new friends?

We are still growing this community and hope you will join us as well.

Members are spread out across the world (mostly US-OCE servers). We play either or both factions. Some raid, some PvP, some do mythics, whatever we want to do.

Come check us out, what have you got to lose?

Happy Adventuring,

Worg

P.S. I’ve invited the latest posters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, Worg!
Coming back to get ahold of you to see if I can’t get re-added. :blush:
Dani#1267 for Discord, Aevur#1712 for BNet.

1 Like

Came back from a break and the lack of people to do things with is getting old.
Btag TheMonk#1335
Discord TheMonk#0064

1 Like

i have been around since vanilla. Don’t let me account achievement points fool you this is a new established account. With several content breaks most recent from Wrath until BFA was released. I raid and do M+ dungeons constantly. Don’t be afraid to add me and run stuff i tank and dps. Soldier4life#11814

1 Like

yeah i have the same problems, unfortunately, it’s not just wow community anymore, it is now every gaming community these days, it seems like gamers are engaging in uncivil clan wars all the time now, they’re on edge, they have anger issues, and if you piss them off, they find ways to get you banned, that’s why i play alone these days, i just want to play casually these days, i don’t put up with people’s crap in real life, i’m even less patient with people online as well, people of my generation and younger are just harder to deal with anymore

Well, I just came back , been playing off and on since 2004 an I still suck but what the heck just having fun. I was not able to add an friends last time in legion not sure why , I play on Kil jadin so you can try and contact me but know I am an old guy who don’t put up with any crap.

I’m tired of the disconnect in pugs, I want to experience the game with other fun people and enjoy each obstacle that comes our way. I have some friends that I play with but they’re not on as regularly as I’d like so here’s my tags.
Btag: Blitz#11497
Discord: Blitz#3581

1 Like

I’ve returned to WoW recently—started back in 2006 and have been playing on and off since WoD. Friend circles have slowly disintegrated and now my B-Tag is devoid of anyone I talk to, so I’ve ended up playing solo for a while now. I mostly quest and sometimes dungeon. I like to RP in theory but my shyness and anxiety always get the better of me. I play on Moon Guard and sometimes Wyrmrest Accord, mostly Alliance but Horde is fine too.

@Worgbane
I sent you a friend request on Discord. :>

1 Like

Just renewed my account last night. Would like to join up if possible.

Battle Tag: RoyMustang#11166
Discord: Emerald_Saber#7508

1 Like

I’ve came back to play once again because I had an itch to play MMOs again.
None of my friends play WoW anymore or ever did really. So it’d be nice to play with folks!

If you’re still looking, I’m up to joining everyone else!
btag: Peezygetem#1372

1 Like

I’m alliance!! Want to play together??

1 Like

Happy New Year everyone !!

Holiday period is over, things are now going back to normal. People are getting back to their routines, including playing their favorite games.

What better time to find new friends to play those games with?

If you are looking for people to play with, or just to chat with, feel free to join us!! We’re always looking for nice people to add to our community.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Worg

P.S. Everyone has been invited up to this post, as I do check this thread frequently.

1 Like

Going to send you a discord and btag addy.

1 Like

I cannot tell you how long I have been waiting for something like this. I’ve joined a few general gaming Discord servers for people with anxiety disorders, ASD (Autism) and depression who also have these same issues: things turn toxic, or they have zero friends that still play or are faced with empty guilds etc.

Each time it turns out toxic or things disband (not everyone is great at running a Discord server - I’ve run a few since I’m ML for Nanowrimo and we use Discord for our year 'round chat and it’s not easy). Drama and toxicity happen, but then it leaves us where we’re at now: alone again in an MMO.

Obviously, I’m one of the players you mentioned above - and the title actually nailed it for me, followed by the first line of “Empty friend list, empty btag list, empty guild or no one ever online, uneasy starting conversation. There are way too many to list all the reasons why most of us play alone.

On one hand, I hate that there are others like me/experiencing that, but I’m also glad I’m not alone. Sorry for the TLDR here. Anyway, my Battle tag is below. I’m online at strange hours (I call them ‘Aussie hours’) because of a sleep disorder so I might seem inactive; I’m just around overnight/early morning XD

B-tag: Rumancek#11552

1 Like