Shy healer LF M+ teammates

Edit: Found some nice people!

Hi Hannimal,

My friend and I are just starting our key push this week. He is a tank and I am DPS. We usually have 2 other DPS with us as well (when life allows) and a healer that we snag when we can; as his raid schedule and ours conflicts and actually limits the keys we can do since we wish for a more solid team.
We are older 40+ :open_mouth: and use a private discord. Pretty laid back and still learning the new mythic sets since we came back from an 8 year or so hiatus. Even if you are just looking for a run here and there and we are on, we always prefer running with someone we “know” over a voiceless pug :wink:
~Shadow~
Discord is: Shadowkisses#1278

I’m just coming back to the game after taking a couple years off. I’m interested in M+ and still looking for a regular group. I’m hoping to find a clean chat group that has strong team commitment and can run on a set schedule between 7-9 EST a couple nights a week. Either way, always interested in making connections. I’ll try to find you in discord later this week.

1 Like

Hey Hannimal,

My guild/community has several M+ pumpers, feel free to join our community if you’re in need of people. Community Code: R9BYXpRSjzn

1 Like