Shroud Macro Help

For the life of me I have googled to the end and back and cannot seem to locate this. Long story short, I had a macro that was given to me that casted Shroud of Concealment then ran a script that basically did a countdown from 15 - 6 as a /s and then it did 5-1 as /y and finally ended with a /y Shroud has ended. I don’t know enough about scripts to recreate this so looking for some help. I understand there are WAs that do this, but honestly I’ve got enough WAs as it is.

UPDATE:

Ok so doing some research there is the /run SendChatMessage(“15”) which will obviously do a /s, but I’m trying to also pair this with the Timer function which is /run C_Timer.After(duration, callback) where duration is the time in seconds and callback is the function to run. But when I enter it as /run C_Timer.After(3, SendChatMessage("15) I’m getting nothing.

You’re really working hard to do this the hardest possible way.

Just do it in a WA.

I’m really not. The macro exists, but I don’t think its very common. I think it was honestly given to me by a Rogue I had seen using so I just copy/pasted it. However, its been so long ago that I don’t remember where I got it actually and I have looked all over for the script trying to remember, but have found nothing. But I am for sure it is just a macro because I was using it during Season 1 and I didn’t have a whole lot of WAs back then.

Well you’re missing a quote and a closing parenthesis.

/console scriptErrors 1 so you can debug as you iterate.