Shrine of the Storm Flight Path issue

On the flight path to Shrine of the Storm, just before landing, the game seems to decide I’m in the outdoor area of the instance. I get the message “It’s becoming difficult to breath!” and I’m teleported to 75, 26 on the platform below the flight master. It’s not the end of the world, but I’d prefer to land at the flight master.

1 Like

This has happened to me as well, every time I’ve flown intending to get the the Shrine for a couple weeks now.

Still happening. Happened to me twice today.
Once on Spekle Lightbringer, and once on Dåzzle Lightbringer.

I did get that message yesterday as well but by the time I landed it went away and it didn’t port me away.

It seems that their “no-visit-zone” parameters are “off”. Today I was able to land at the Shrine FP WITHOUT being teleported for the first time, but I had to move toward the FM so it would stop giving me that message.
Hey Blizz, still needs some adjustment.

Happened to me today, 8 months later.

This is happening to me too, but not just for flight paths. It happens when I’m walking around the shrine of storms zone, even just trying to get to the gryphon master. Super annoying.

Just had this debuff ported me as well as soon as I landed from a flight path.
Not sure why it would affect those on an FP. It’s not like you could jump off it. lol

"Ah yes… this looks like my stop" :laughing:

It’s been THREE years. Why hasn’t this been fixed? Is it a part of the gameplay or just another ignored bug?

2 Likes

Still happening. Maybe Microsoft can fix this stuff.