Shrine of Seven Stars portals

Been awhile since I’ve been on. I noticed that most of the portals in the Shrine of Seven Stars are gone. I’m guessing that is just another little inconvenience Blizzard has added to make the game more fun.

5 Likes

That is one way to look at it. Another is that it is an old hub from 3 expansions ago and they were overdue in removing them, like they did in all the hubs prior.

2 Likes

Still have the main ones such as your capitol, Dalaran, and Shattrath. Still not a bad place to set as your home before leveling past its content.

1 Like

Yeah I know. It is all about the endgame and the latest and greatest expansion. Just delete the rest of the game and let everyone create only 110s.

7 Likes

Man i miss Shrine. Was in such a good area. Not too far from any of the zones, good music ports where you needed to be.

1 Like

They were removed in preparation of Portal Rooms in Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

2 Likes

Its World of Warcraft, not Portal of Portalcraft.

1 Like

They want org/stormwind to look more populated, that is the real reason. Hence why they also started sharding main cities, because seeing people from 50 different servers at the auction house is more important than being able to do basic things without a bunch of server lag.

4 Likes

But portals and travel are part of the game.It is World of Warcraft, World of Staying Put.

I wasn’t saying that. Just saying that as the game progresses into the next expansion they have traditional removed or altered the previous hub locations.

Personally I think they should leave them all intact, how much data or man hours could they possibly take to maintain.

Portals at shrine where my main portals I set hearth there but thank you again blizzard fine job ur dev team is doing keep up the awesome effort :frowning:

Probably because of changes made to places like Teldrassil and Undercity. Would you prefer to be dropped into an inferno or a blight cloud and instantly killed?

The only relevant portals are Northrend Dalaran, Shattrath, and Orgrimmar/Stormwind.

And the illusion is more important than the fact that you cant trade, AH or guild with transient players.

Brilliant!

1 Like