Show us your ugliest mount

Really? Not one post about the Albino Drake?

6 Likes

I was going to but didn’t get around to taking a screenshot of it.
Why so many dragon mounts are ugly, I’ll never know.

Don’t have a screen shot on hand, but the TBC nether rays are hideous.

The default Horde flying Wyverns are pretty disgusting too.

1 Like

Try the spectral wyvern, or hippogryph. They look so bad with all the see through layers stacking over each other.

1 Like

simply the ugliest mount i have

1 Like

All tentacle mounts.

2 Likes

My ugliest mount is so ugly, if I posted it, everyone’s monitor screen would crack.

#yw

1 Like

Yeah…I really do feel bad for the alliance getting such an…sadly…ugly motorcycle…worse they have to pay a ton of gold for it. Hey at least they updated all the new horse models to look decent… despite alliance having a ton of horses lately

Risen mare for me

10 Likes

I’m out of likes so… have a few 100 :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

All of the Bloodfeaster type mounts…so ugly and terrifying!

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=243795/leaping-veinseeker

1 Like

I think this is the ugliest mount by far:

Blizzard, next year is the tiger. Please don’t screw it up.

6 Likes

I’ll come back to this after I get one of the new 9.2 mounts, lol

wonder if it’ll look like the monk tiger or a fancier version of the ZG tiger… I’d have to agree I hope they don’t screw it up

1 Like

Hey, you leave my Moa alone!

1 Like

And now they ruined the originals by changing their animation run.

Why would anyone call that one ugly when this one exists?

I always thought of it as a fumigation tent lol

as far as my ugliest mount? i got so many that i don’t use… probably one of the WoD mounts with a hundred different recolors. :confused:

I think it would pretty much be a 100-way tie for me. So few of the mounts I have are ones that I would ever want to ride.